Published: June 29, 2018 | Comments
You asked. We delivered. Watch this short #ICMIchat recap video for answers to the following contact center questions:
- How can trainers influence executive leadership to realize the importance of training and make the appropriate investments?
- How can a contact center that is solely customer support based, and not sales based, prove ROI?
- Is there a difference between self-service and chatbots?
- What's the best way to measure FCR? Through a survey, or by analyzing the operational data?
- Knowing that most people put their best foot forward in a job interview, how can you determine if an applicant is a fit for your culture?
- What are some other (more descriptive) jobs titles to use instead of agent?
- What are some practical ways to turn around low customer satisfaction scores?
For more answers, read through the full chat transcript.