Published: October 05, 2015 | Comments
The contact center’s most festive week of the year is here, and we’re eager to help you celebrate! Cheers to all the problem solvers, rock stars, and heroes who work tirelessly to make customers smile every day. Shout out to the supervisors and managers who fearlessly motivate and encourage their agents on a daily basis. Hats off to the executives who understand and embrace the important role the contact center plays in the modern enterprise. This week is for you! While one week will never be enough, let’s make the most of this time to reflect, reset, and celebrate.
As our gift to you, we’ve prepared a few special treats to mark this special occasion:
- Please take advantage of our free Customer Service Week e-cards. Send them to your coworkers, bosses, fellow agents, and friends.
- Check out these inspiring quotes from customer service thought leaders including Shep Hyken, Frank Eliason, Kathy Caprino, and more! Have a favorite? Share it with the team! Post it up on your whiteboard to help spark success in your contact center.
- Nominate a member of your team for a Global Contact Center Award. For this week only we’ve waived the entry fee for the individual award categories. That means you can recognize the hard work of your agents, supervisors, managers, and rising contact center stars by nominating them for free!
- Join us on Tuesday for #ICMIchat! Let your agents take some time away from the phones to chat with their peers on Twitter. The topic for this week: Mapping the Customer Journey. (We’ll also have some #CustomerServicWeek fun). Join us by following and using #ICMIchat on Twitter. The fun starts at 1pm EST.
- Take a look at all the complimentary whitepapers, infographics, and OnDemand webinars we offer the contact center community. Set aside some group training time this week to renew energy and passion.
Most importantly, have fun! Our Customer Service Week landing page has tips, tricks, and tools to help you make the most of the week. We’d love to see and hear how you’re celebrating. Share your pictures and updates by tagging us on Twitter (@CallCenterICMI) or giving us a shout on Facebook. We’ll keep the excitement going by retweeting and sharing the fun pictures we see.
On behalf of the whole team here at ICMI, Happy Customer Service Week!