Welcome to the Speaker Center, where you’ll find the essential information you need to prepare for your presentation at ICMI's Contact Center Expo!
For any questions regarding the agenda, logistics, A/V, or general event operations, please contact Cindee Stott.
This conference will take place October 16-19 at:
Loews Royal Pacific Resort
6300 Hollywood Way
Orlando, FL 32819
- Presentations and Handouts Due : September 29, 2023
- Pre-Conference Training: October 16-17, 2023
- Event: October 18-19, 2023
You will be preregistered for the event by Contact Center Expo event management. Please be on the lookout for an email coming from [email protected]. Speakers will receive a complimentary Premium conference pass, which will permit access to half-day workshops and site tours, keynotes, conference sessions, the Expo Hall, meals and receptions, and special events.
Note: Pre-conference training is not included with the Premium conference pass. To attend pre-conference training, contact [email protected] to upgrade your pass; the value of the Premium pass will be applied toward the Training + Standard Conference pass bundle.
Hotel and Travel
This event will take place in-person at the Loews Royal Pacific at Universal Studios Orlando. Travel information can be found here. Please reference your signed speaker agreement for more details.
The conference agenda is available on our website. If your biography and headshot are missing on the agenda, please reach out to Cindee Stott.
Marketing and Promotion
You should have received custom marketing collateral to promote yourself as a featured speaker at ICMI’s Contact Center Expo. These custom banners highlight your specific session(s). If you haven't received your materials, or if you have questions, please contact Heather Wood.
You're also encouraged to submit blogs, vlogs, articles, or infographics for publication on ICMI.com and the conference site in advance of the event, to promote the event, your participation, and your expertise. If you're interested in contributing editorial content, please contact Megan Selva.
A/V and Room Guidelines
- All sessions set classroom-style (min. 80-person capacity)
- All workshops set in 6' rounds (min. 100-person capacity)
- All session rooms to include:
- Screen and projector
- Audio system with one (1) podium microphone and two (2) lavalier microphones
- PC connectors/dongles (Note: Mac users, bring device-specific connectors/dongles)
- Wi-Fi Internet on the Contact Center Expo network
- Session information displayed on an LED sign outside the room
- Speaker may arrive to the room ten minutes prior to the session start time and will have five minutes post-session to clear the room, including any collateral left behind.
- Due to the limited amount of time between sessions, changes to the standard set will not be permitted.
- No staff or signage (other than LED signage provided by ICMI) are allowed outside the room.
- Sponsors may not attach signage or collateral to the walls or doors of the room.
Presentation and Handout Guidelines
ICMI requests that all presentations are submitted in PowerPoint, using the template provided. All materials must be submitted prior to the show and no later than the deadline specified above (September 29, 2023). If materials aren't received by the deadline date, your participation may be subject to cancellation. If you are unable to meet the deadline, please contact Cindee Stott.
Requirements and suggested guidelines for a successful presentation:
- Use ICMI-provided template and embedded color palette
- Avoid paragraphs
- Limit each slide to 8 bullet points or fewer
- Limit graphics to 1-3 per slide
- Avoid font sizes smaller than 18pt
- Keep backgrounds simple
- Avoid all caps
- Avoid company logos
- Remember to spell check
ICMI is committed to delivering a sustainable event; to that end, we do not print handouts for breakout sessions. All breakout session handouts will be uploaded to the conference app for attendees to access at their discretion.
Commitment and Speaker Agreement
As a speaker at Contact Center Expo, you have committed to present your confirmed session or workshop and complete the preparation that it entails. In return, ICMI agrees to promote you and your presentation to its attendees through a comprehensive promotional campaign. Both you and ICMI have made a promise to our attendees to deliver the session as confirmed and published, including the topic and the speaker(s).
All speakers received a confirmation and speaker agreement in May. If you haven't signed and returned your agreement, or if you have any other questions, please contact Cindee Stott.
ADA (Americans with Disabilities) Assistance
If you require special assistance, auxiliary aids, interpreters, or other reasonable accommodations while at Contact Center Expo, please send your requests to Cindee Stott and we will do our absolute best to accommodate them.