Invest in Yourself. Get Training for You and Your Team. Improve Your Contact Center.
The future is now. Change and innovation are happening at warp speed, and for contact center professionals, that should mean something. Keeping up with our fast-paced industry has never been more vital.
With a new year comes new resolutions, and if you’re resolving to improve professionally in 2020, there’s no better place to make it happen than at Contact Center Expo in Ft. Lauderdale this May.
ICMI Contact Center Expo is the highest rated and most trusted Contact Center event in the industry, as evidenced by our high NPS each year. Contact center professionals trust the ICMI brand and know they can rely on ICMI to deliver the most comprehensive, unbiased program. ICMI’s reputation for vetting their speakers and bringing the most knowledgeable experts to the program is unsurpassed in the industry.
Resolve to strengthen your contact center...
If you want to be better in 2020, learning from world-class contact centers is a good place to start. These high-performing organizations set the gold standard in customer service, and they’re coming to show you how it’s done.
Resolve to broaden your knowledge…
Administered by industry thought leaders, practitioners, and acclaimed authors, these topic-specific workshops are full of hands-on education and pearls of wisdom you’ll put to use back at the office.
Full-Day ICMI Training
Resolve to enhance your career…
Year after year, ICMI’s certified trainers receive the highest marks for not only their instruction, but their accessibility and willingness to share uniquely personal insights. These training courses put you face-to-face with those who have already walked in your shoes and are ready to help guide your career forward.
Resolve to expand your horizons…
Get behind the scenes of local contact centers and CX wow-factor businesses and gain valuable insights on operational efficiency, driving culture improvements, rock-star customer experience programs, and more. Not just a tour, you'll meet with the movers and shakers in the organization with time for Q&A.
Watch the 2018 Recap!
Need help convincing your manager?
We've got a great Convince Your Manager Tool Kit (coming soon) including post-show reporting templates!
More Reasons to Attend
- Meaningful Content - The educational program offers deep, rich and meaningful content, which is reflected in session length. With 4-hour pre-conference workshops, 60-minute main conference sessions, and a post-conference program with full-day selections, our classes provide a non-rushed learning environment with plenty of time for Q&A.
- Expert Speakers – Session and workshop speaking spots cannot be “purchased” by vendors or sponsors. All sessions and speakers are selected by our Advisory Board of industry experts through a “call for papers” process and outreach to industry experts. Content is driven by research, community needs, and audience feedback.
- Interesting Ways to Connect – Whether it’s with vendors or peers, we offer unique way to connect. Flying solo? No problem. It’s easy to connect with others through the mobile app, contact center tours, games/contests, breakfast roundtable discussions, a morning run/walk and yoga, welcome receptions and the awards party.
- Solution Packed Expo Hall – The buzzing Expo Hall connects you with 100+ solution providers and all the latest systems and technologies to quickly and skillfully build the bridge between customer expections and reality. Plus, CC Expo makes connecting and finding solutions to your challenges fun, energetic, and even delicious! Nothing brings people together quite like food, and our Expo Hall Food Truck Rally is the most talked about show floor experience in the industry.
- Breakfast Roundtable Discussions – Have breakfast and discuss current issues with top industry experts. You can’t put a value on this kind of face-to-face time.
- ICMI’s 4-Day PRO Pass - get EVERYTHING this event has to offer at one affordable, inclusive price. Experience intensive pre-conference workshops and site tours, the full main conference program and materials, networking activities and meals, keynote presentations and entry to an Expo hall filled with top industry vendors, prize-winning opportunities, and consultations with expert consultants PLUS a full day of ICMI training.And, on top of all that, you get pre-selected ICMI curriculum for your ICMI Contact Center Management certificate!
- Global Contact Center Awards Party- Included in Your 2-, 3- or 4-day pass! The most comprehensive awards program dedicated to the customer management industry. Honoring and recognizing the companies, contact centers and individuals that provide a platform for leadership, vision, innovation and strategic accomplishments in the industry. This year's awards party takes on a Miami Ice theme. Chill at the Ice bar. Grab a frozen drink and enjoy a fun night of celebration and networking!
What Attendees Have to Say About the Conference
"Given the opportunity, I will plan to attend again and will encourage others in my area of responsibility to attend as well." - Sharon Cole, Sr. Analyst, Verizon.
"Contact Center Expo has motivated and inspired me to improve myself as a leader in my organization and to help cultivate and encourage myself to help others improve upon themselves as well. I had such as awesome time! The people I met were so friendly and eager to offer help/advise!" - Candace Estanique, Coordinator, Straub Clinic & Hospital .
"The environment at ICMI conferences is so refreshingly real - very different from other events. I learned so much by talking with the diverse attendees." - Serena Daly, Supervisor, Customer Care Sales and Retention, eHealthInsurance Services, Inc.