Published: February 12, 2020 | Comments
The February 21 early-bird deadline for the ICMI Contact Center Expo is quickly approaching! With this in mind, we thought it might be motivational to share some of the great things that Expo attendees can look forward to when the event kicks off on May 11 in Ft. Lauderdale.
Here are 10 great things about the upcoming Contact Center Expo (in no particular order):
1) The resort. The conference will take place at The Diplomat Beach Resort, which is billed as a “playground by the sea”, with two beachside pools, a waterpark, and a private beach with jet skiing, kayaking, and paddleboarding options.
2) A keynote address by Carla Harris, Vice Chairman, Global Wealth Management and Senior Client Advisor. Carla will share how to position yourself to maximize your success as a leader, exploring performance currency vs. relationship currency, managing through and creating change, and how to be an impactful and influential leader.
3) The Bootleggers Awards Bash. The legendary ICMI Global Contact Center Awards Party will go back in time to the Roaring 20s, when speakeasies, jazz, and the Charleston were all the rage. Dress to the nines as we celebrate our Award finalists and winners!
4) Networking, networking, networking. Over the four-day event, there are more than two dozen different formal events that are built for networking moments, and nearly a limitless amount more informal networking opportunities. Bring plenty of business cards!
5) The chance to talk as much jargon as you want! Tired of watching the eyes of family and friends glaze over as you talk shop? At this conference, you can use as many acronyms as you want, as everyone speaks the language of customer service.
6) The training. Contact Center Expo offers opportunities for 7 interactive half-day workshops, with chances for hands-on education and networking. In addition, you can sign up for three full-day ICMI led workshops on small contact center management, workforce management principles, and contact center strategy.
7) A tour of Hard Rock Stadium. You saw the stadium during this year’s Super Bowl - now get a chance to see how it works. This tour of the sports complex, home to the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami, and the Miami Open, gives you the chance to see how the team delivers exceptional service with a wide variety of customer experiences.
8) A glimpse into the Disney Magic of customer service. Duncan Wardle, the former head of Innovation and Creativity at The Walt Disney Company, shares how their brand maintains an unrelenting passion for customer service, and how Disney studied Amazon’s approach to service and lightning fast fulfillment.
9) South Florida. Located near Miami, the Everglades and easy access to the Florida Keys, there is something for everyone to do! Enjoy amazing beaches, everglade boat tours and the coolest club scene in the state!
10) Tour an Amazon Fulfillment Center. Amazon single-handedly changed the game of customer expectations. See how they keep setting the high bar with a tour of the newly built 855,000-square foot Opa Locka robotic fulfillment center.
Don’t miss out on the chance to save $300 by registering for ICMI Contact Center Expo by February 21! Click here to register now!