ICMI’s Commitment to Sustainability
We are committed to positively impacting people and the planet, and we seek to play a role in helping to solve the significant challenges of the future.
Our Three Pledges
Socially Responsible, Environmentally Responsible, Inspiring Sustainability
Top Ways You Can Support Sustainability at This Event
- Reduce and recycle your waste onsite
- Use reusable coffee cups and water bottles
- Avoid food waste
- Only take the giveaways or brochures you need and will use, and consider engage with digital alternatives
- Support our purposeful initiatives:
What We’re Doing
ICMI’s parent company, Informa, aims to become carbon neutral, halve our waste and save customers more carbon than we emit by 2025, as a stepping stone to being zero waste and net zero carbon by 2030 or earlier.
- We make sustainable procurement choices
- We use almost all 100% recycled materials for our signs
- We’ve eliminated plastic water bottles in meeting rooms in favor of using reusable water bottles
- We’ve eliminated paper speaker evaluations in favor of electronic feedback forms
ICMI Cares About Your Well-Being
The ICMI Community has your back! We care about you and your well-being, and have designed opportunities for you to regroup and reset.
- Re-Charge Lounge:
- Healthy Meal Options and Hydration Breaks
- Water Refill Stations throughout the conference
- Bookstore providing you with resources for focusing on your career and your development
- Mandara Spa (located at Loews Portofino, just moments away) – Everything you need to work up a sweat or wind down and relax
- It can be tough being on your feet all day, so wear comfortable shoes and take regular breaks.
- Stay hydrated throughout the event with regular water breaks!
If you require special assistance, please visit Registration.
We Champion Diversity and Inclusion
ICMI’s goal is to ensure all attendees feel welcome and included at our event.
Here are a few Diversity and Inclusion initiatives as well as our efforts to support the next generation of contact center professionals:
- Diversity and Inclusion in our Programming – From our keynotes to our panels, we’re working to thread diversity and inclusion into our programming and look to build on this as we look to future events.
- Speaker Diversity – We are committed to hearing from a diverse range of speakers who reflect the variety of experiences of the contact center community.
- Gender Neutral Restrooms –
Pronoun Tags – Options during attendee badge pick up