Health & Safety
ICMI Contact Center Expo will be organized in accordance with Informa’s AllSecure health and safety standard. As the world’s leading events’ organizer, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest levels of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.
Placing your safety at the heart of our events
When you join our event, you can expect to see that health and safety is a priority, and that a range of measures are in place to ensure everyone involved is able to enjoy a safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organized event experience.
All Informa events will be run according to official government and local authority guidance in the first instance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations. In addition, all Informa events will follow the ten Informa AllSecure priority commitments. Wherever applicable and possible, our events will also apply the fuller range of standards and guidelines described in the Informa AllSecure guidebook.
Attendee Health Protocols
In line with CDC guidance, all ICMI Contact Center Expo attendees who are not vaccinated are encouraged to wear a mask. Face masks will be available for all event participants that would like one.
At the event:
- All participants will self-screen daily for symptoms of Covid or other illness and will not attend if experiencing any symptoms
- The exhibition hall will be cleaned nightly
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the event
- Where possible, contactless systems and processes will be implemented to minimize "touch points"
- Program materials will be distributed electronically where possible
- We will carefully manage crowd densities and capacities
Expectations for all event participants at the event:
Click here to view CDC quarantine guidelines:
- Individuals who are immunocompromised or at high risk are encouraged to attend virtually
- Please reference CDC guidelines if you have recently tested positive for COVID19 or you are concerned that you may have recently been exposed to the virus and could possibly test positive
- Should an event participant test positive for COVID-19, register a temperature, or become ill during the event, he/she/they should observe CDC quarantining recommendations
- All event participants are expected to observe and engage in recognized preventive actions to help ensure a safe environment, including frequent hand washing
Please note that the CDC advises:
- Vaccines: “Getting vaccinated prevents severe illness, hospitalizations, and death. Unvaccinated people should get vaccinated and continue masking until they are fully vaccinated.”
- Unvaccinated individuals: “If you are not fully vaccinated and aged 2 or older, you should wear a mask in indoor public places.”
- Fully vaccinated individuals: “To maximize protection from variants and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.”
ICMI's Contact Center Expo recommends all participants review the CDC guidance on travel.