You Belong at the Premier Global Event for the Contact Center Industry
Produced by ICMI, the Contact Center Expo & Conference (formerly ACCE) is the leading global gathering for the contact center industry. It's known worldwide as the essential forum for educational growth, networking, and sharing of proven best practices.
Attendees Share their Experience at an ICMI Conference
So Many Reasons to Attend
- Meaningful Content - Our educational program offers deep, rich and meaningful content, which is reflected in session length. With 4-hour pre-conference workshops, 60-minute main conference sessions, and a post-conference program with full-day selections, our classes provide a non-rushed learning environment with plenty of time for Q&A.
- Expert Speakers – Session and workshop speaking spots cannot be “purchased” by vendors or sponsors. All sessions and speakers are selected by our Advisory Board of industry experts through a “call for papers” process and outreach to industry experts. Content is driven by research, community needs, and audience feedback.
- Create Your Own Experience – Broad touch-points allow attendees to make the conference experience unique to their needs.
- Interesting Ways to Connect – Whether it’s with vendors or peers, we offer unique way to connect. Flying solo? No problem. It’s easy to connect with others through the mobile app, site tours, games/contests, breakfast roundtable discussions, welcome and awards parties, and planned evening outings.
- It’s Easy to Find Solutions – We offer a non-threatening, low-pressure environment to interact with vendors through Passport-to-Prizes, Solution Spotlight sessions, and panel discussions.
- Case Studies - Hear real-life stories of how well-known companies overcame their own challenges. Companies sharing their experiences include: Raytheon, Childfund.org, Vanguard, McKesson, Society for Human Resource Management, Time Warner Cable, JetBlue, and others.
- Breakfast Roundtable Discussions – Have breakfast and discuss current issues with top industry experts, such as a SVP of Wells Fargo, a Director for Seattle Public Utilities, or an AVP from OppenheimerFunds. You can’t put a value on this kind of face-to-face time.
- Engaging Site Tours – ICMI offers the best variety of site tours providing a detailed and distinctive view of a contact center’s operations, as well as best practices and takeaways to apply to your own center. Many attendees site these tours as the perfect complement to their conference experience. We are certain you will agree!
- ICMI’s 4-Day Pass - get EVERYTHING this event has to offer at one affordable, inclusive price. Experience intensive pre-conference workshops and site tours, the full main conference program and materials, networking activities and meals, keynote presentations and entry to an expo hall filled with top industry vendors, prize-winning opportunities, and consultations with expert consultants PLUS a full day of ICMI training.
- Global Contact Center Awards Party- Tuesday, May 5, 2015 - The most comprehensive awards program dedicated to the customer management industry. Honoring and recognizing the companies, contact centers and individuals that provide a platform for leadership, vision, innovation and strategic accomplishments in the industry. Pack your Hawaiin shirt! Taking place poolside, this Luau-style event is included in your conference pass.
What Attendees Have to Say About the Conference
"Given the opportunity, I will plan to attend again and will encourage others in my area of responsibility to attend as well." - Sharon Cole, Sr. Analyst, Verizon.
"ACCE [Contact Center Expo] has motivated and inspired me to improve myself as a leader in my organization and to help cultivate and encourage myself to help others improve upon themselves as well. I had such as awesome time! The people I met were so friendly and eager to offer help/advise!" - Candace Estanique, Coordinator, Straub Clinic & Hospital .
"The environment at ICMI conferences is so refreshingly real - very different from other events. I learned so much by talking with the diverse attendees." - Serena Daly, Supervisor, Customer Care Sales and Retention, eHealthInsurance Services, Inc.