The Most Comprehensive Program for Contact Center Professionals
ICMI Contact Center Expo is the highest rated and most trusted Contact Center event in the industry. Contact Center Professionals trust the ICMI brand and know they can rely on ICMI to deliver the most comprehensive, unbiased program. ICMI’s reputation for vetting their speakers and bringing the most knowledgeable experts to the program is unsurpassed in the industry. ICMI is the only Contact Center Event to use a 3rd party validation program, TechValidate, to audit and collect feedback from both exhibitors and attendees. ICMI’s commitment to publishing a fully vetted program, confirmed speakers and the highest quality of customer service is the reason ICMI has been the most sought-after knowledge source for over 30 years.
Need help convincing your manager?
Let us help with this "Convince Your Manager" Toolkit
Watch the 2016 Conference Recap!
So Many Reasons to Attend
- Meaningful Content - Our educational program offers deep, rich and meaningful content, which is reflected in session length. With 4-hour pre-conference workshops, 60-minute main conference sessions, and a post-conference program with full-day selections, our classes provide a non-rushed learning environment with plenty of time for Q&A.
- Expert Speakers – Session and workshop speaking spots cannot be “purchased” by vendors or sponsors. All sessions and speakers are selected by our Advisory Board of industry experts through a “call for papers” process and outreach to industry experts. Content is driven by research, community needs, and audience feedback.
- Create Your Own Experience – Broad touch-points allow attendees to make the conference experience unique to their needs.
- Interesting Ways to Connect – Whether it’s with vendors or peers, we offer unique way to connect. Flying solo? No problem. It’s easy to connect with others through the mobile app, contact center tours, games/contests, breakfast roundtable discussions, welcome receptions and awards parties.
- It’s Easy to Find Solutions – We offer a non-threatening, low-pressure environment to interact with vendors through Passport-to-Prizes, Solution Spotlight sessions, and panel discussions.
- Case Studies - Hear real-life stories of how well-known companies overcame their own challenges. Companies sharing their experiences include: Sign-Zone, Transamerica, NFCU, MOO, Infinite Campus, Western Union, Overstock, Optum, AAA Insurance, and many more!
- Breakfast Roundtable Discussions – Have breakfast and discuss current issues with top industry experts. You can’t put a value on this kind of face-to-face time.
- Engaging Tours of Local Contact Ceners – ICMI offers the best variety of site tours providing a detailed and distinctive view of a contact center’s operations, as well as best practices and takeaways to apply to your own center. Many attendees site these tours as the perfect complement to their conference experience. We are certain you will agree!
- ICMI’s 4-Day Pass - get EVERYTHING this event has to offer at one affordable, inclusive price. Experience intensive pre-conference workshops and site tours, the full main conference program and materials, networking activities and meals, keynote presentations and entry to an Expo hall filled with top industry vendors, prize-winning opportunities, and consultations with expert consultants PLUS a full day of ICMI training.
- Global Contact Center Awards Party- Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - The most comprehensive awards program dedicated to the customer management industry. Honoring and recognizing the companies, contact centers and individuals that provide a platform for leadership, vision, innovation and strategic accomplishments in the industry. This year's awards party takes on a Havana Nights theme and will surely be a fun night of celebration and networking - and the best part - it's included in your paid conference pass!
What Attendees Have to Say About the Conference
"Given the opportunity, I will plan to attend again and will encourage others in my area of responsibility to attend as well." - Sharon Cole, Sr. Analyst, Verizon.
"ACCE [Contact Center Expo] has motivated and inspired me to improve myself as a leader in my organization and to help cultivate and encourage myself to help others improve upon themselves as well. I had such as awesome time! The people I met were so friendly and eager to offer help/advise!" - Candace Estanique, Coordinator, Straub Clinic & Hospital .
"The environment at ICMI conferences is so refreshingly real - very different from other events. I learned so much by talking with the diverse attendees." - Serena Daly, Supervisor, Customer Care Sales and Retention, eHealthInsurance Services, Inc.