Join us for a deep dive into one of the largest independently fielded primary research study on customer care in the industry. Arise polled 3,500+ consumers across nine verticals in a quantitative and qualitative study that covered everything from the main drivers of customer loyalty to perspectives on automated systems. With no specific brand or product focus, this is the broadest study to date on how consumers feel about their experience in dealing with the channels, systems, and agents of customer care. You will learn:
- What’s most important in driving loyalty
- The most frustrating aspects of customer care and why consumers escalate issues
- Satisfaction with response times, agent knowledge and channel availability
- Consumer priorities regarding agents’ tone, authenticity, and compassion
- The truth about consumers’ frustrations and expectations of chatbots and automated systems
In this session, Sean Wisdom will present the raw data and qualitative insights that will help you improve CSAT and NPS and shape your overall CXM strategy for 2022.
Save My Seat!