Published: October 15, 2020 | Comments
During the first-ever virtual ICMI Contact Center Expo, the winners of the 2020 ICMI Global Contact Center Awards were announced. Nate Brown, Chief Experience Officer of CX Accelerator, mc’d the virtual awards ceremony. Fifteen winners were selected from over 120 applications by a team of judges who, themselves, are thought leaders in the contact center industry.
Here are the 2020 winners in the individual categories:
- Best Contact Center Agent - Alexa Pratt, WebMD Health Services
- Best Contact Center Manager - Futoun Koudsi, DHL Express UAE
- Best Contact Center Trainer - Brandon Edwards, Sitel Group
- Best Workforce Manager - Daniel Smitley, World Travel Holdings
Here are the 2020 team winners in the team categories:
- Best Contact Center Culture - UPMC Health Plan
- Best Digital Customer Experience - Clio
- Best Learning and Development Program - Ameriprise Financial
- Best New Technology Solution - (tie) NICE InContact and Cogito
- Best Outsourcing Provider - Transparent BPO
- Best Strategic Value to the Organization - Valvoline Support Center
- Best Small Contact Center - StarTech.com
- Best Medium Contact Center - Showdown Displays
- Best Large Contact Center - New York Life
In addition, longtime contact center thought leader G. Todd Gladden was awarded the 2020 Lifetime Achievement Award by ICMI co-founder and author Brad Cleveland.
To read the press release, click here.
We at ICMI would like to congratulate each and every winner, and invite everyone to take part in the 2021 ICMI Global Contact Center Awards. The call for nominations is now open; you can learn more about the awards program, and how to enter, below: