Date Published: October 20, 2020 - Last Updated 3 Years, 36 Days, 14 Hours, 18 Minutes ago
- Annual awards recognize the companies and individuals who exemplify leadership, vision and strategic accomplishments within the contact center industry.
- G. Todd Gladden was awarded the 2020 Lifetime Achievement Award.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, October 19, 2020 - The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), the authority on contact center excellence, is pleased to announce recipients for the 2020 Global Contact Center Awards, the most comprehensive awards program dedicated to the customer management industry. Fifteen winners were selected from over 120 applications by a team of judges who, themselves, are thought leaders in the contact center industry.
“The Global Contact Center Awards recognize leading companies and teams making a significant impact on the customer management industry,” said Patty Caron, Event Director, ICMI. “This year’s recipients truly represent the full spectrum of innovation and leadership from frontline agents to executives.”
2020 ICMI Global Contact Center Award Recipients include:
- Best Contact Center Agent - Alexa Pratt, WebMD Health Services
- Best Contact Center Manager - Futoun Koudsi, DHL Express UAE
- Best Contact Center Trainer - Brandon Edwards, Sitel Group
- Best Workforce Manager - Daniel Smitley, World Travel Holdings
- Best Contact Center Culture - UPMC Health Plan
- Best Digital Customer Experience - Clio
- Best Learning and Development Program - Ameriprise Financial
- Best New Technology Solution - (tie) NICE InContact and Cogito
- Best Outsourcing Provider - Transparent BPO
- Best Strategic Value to the Organization - Valvoline Support Center
- Best Small Contact Center - StarTech.com
- Best Medium Contact Center - Showdown Displays
- Best Large Contact Center - New York Life
Additionally, longtime contact center thought leader G. Todd Gladden was awarded the 2020 Lifetime Achievement Award by ICMI co-founder and author Brad Cleveland.
The Global Contact Center Awards honor and recognize the companies, contact centers and individuals that provide a platform for leadership, vision, innovation and strategic accomplishments within the contact center industry.
For information on the 2021 Global Contact Center Awards program, click here.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global Technology community. We're an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month. Learn more about Informa Tech.