ICMI to Offer Full Track of Instruction at Dreamforce 2012
Dreamforce, the cloud computing industry event of the year, invites attendees to experience the social enterprise
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado, August 23, 2012 – The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), an organization focused on empowering organizations worldwide to provide the best customer experience possible through industry-leading professional services, announced a third year of participation at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce, the cloud computing industry event of the year. The conference will be held September 18-21, 2012 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. ICMI will have a demo station in the Bluewolf booth 811 in the Cloud Expo.
Dreamforce offerings for service and support professionals include:
- 10 of ICMI’s highly-rated workshops on metrics, leadership, and market trends.
- Expert panels of leading industry analysts discussing the latest game-changing trends and strategies in customer service.
- Aguided tour of Service Cloud Live @ Dreamforce, where attendees can watch agents respond in real time to Dreamforce attendee calls, emails, SMS messages, tweets, Facebook posts, and other social media posts.
“We’re so excited to be participating at Dreamforce again this year,” said Joy Sobhani, Professional Development Director, ICMI. “We have an outstanding selection of courses available, and look forward to providing a powerful program for thousands of attendees at Dreamforce, where service leaders from around the globe will be converging.”
"Companies around the world are transforming into social enterprises by connecting to their customers and employees in entirely new ways" said Kraig Swensrud, Chief Marketing Officer, salesforce.com. "Dreamforce attendees will be able to attend ICMI programs to help them reach new levels of customer success through the power of cloud computing.”
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social enterprise. With more than 650 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to succeed as a social enterprise in four days, under one roof.
• Find more information about [email protected]
• Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
• Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dreamforce.
• Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce.