Date Published: September 18, 2017 - Last Updated 1 Year, 330 Days, 15 Hours, 45 Minutes ago
Deliver successful omnichannel service by choosing the right channels and leverage effective metrics with this tool kit.
As interactions expand into new channels, there is mounting pressure for organizations to deliver an integrated and seamless customer experience (CX) to competitively differentiate themselves. Delivering a great product at a value driven price is important but possible to replicate. Companies wishing to gain competitive advantage need to look to providing excellent service to set themselves apart. The expansion of service into chat, SMS, social, and other channels is happening more frequently, and executives acknowledge that there aren’t any signs that the velocity of this change will decrease.
The introduction of these new channels is causing many contact center leaders (perhaps not unlike yourself) to stress out, lose sleep, and grow concerned, as their existing tools and resources are ineffective at pulling the customer’s experience into one comprehensive place. This leads to poor customer experiences, frustrated and discouraged agents, and a complicated and complex environment that wastes time, money, and resources.
Successfully delivering an omnichannel experience requires a thoughtful and calculated approach to understanding, deploying, and measuring its impact on and value to the organization. ICMI and NICE inContact have partnered on this toolkit to provide contact center leaders with some of the fundamental resources that they’ll need to successfully deploy omnichannel service in their contact centers.
In this toolkit, we’ll explore:
- How to recognize and measure the expected benefits of delivering omnichannel service and how to identify the positive impacts on the organization.
- A framework that enables organizations to effectively determine the best blend of channels to offer.
- Tips for maximizing the frontline productivity and ensuring that your agents are able to deliver on their intended purpose.
- The impact of omnichannel service on common contact center metrics and ways to determine which metrics will be the most and least effective at measuring success.
- The benefits and pitfalls of benchmarking omnichannel service, including an important lesson on how the most successful organizations approach benchmarks and trends.
Download your copy today!
To download, fill out required fields.