In a recent ICMI study, contact center leaders forecasted that self-service will have the greatest effect on the customer experience in the next 2-3 years. Consistent with this forecast and broader industry trends, contact centers are pursuing strategies to enhance their self-service offerings, focus on digital customer engagement, and deploy AI/automation to streamline processes and enable personalized interactions.
But self-service isn’t something you can set up and forget about.
In this webinar, discover how contact centers can harness knowledge and leverage modern solutions to empower both their customers and their agents. You will learn:
- What self-service is (and isn’t)
- How to plan for and implement self-service in the contact center
- How educating and empowering customers can lead to more cost-effective, satisfying experiences
- How self-service can dramatically improve contact center performance
- How you can leverage next-generation solutions to optimize your self-service offering