Published: November 21, 2019 | Comments
It's that time of year again. Holiday cheer is in the air, the weather is getting cooler, and we're hard at work preparing for the year ahead. In keeping with a beloved ICMI tradition, we’re also gearing up to release our annual list of the Top 50 Contact Center Thought Leaders on Twitter. We need your input to compile the 2019 lineup!
Help us show appreciation for all the thought leaders in our community—those who inspire, educate, and help shape the future of contact centers, customer service, and customer experience.
Who are the contact center and customer service thought leaders you follow on Twitter? Who inspires you to be a better leader, or shares creative ideas that help you make improvements in your contact center? Who keeps you abreast of the latest trends in customer experience? Let us know by nominating your favorite Twitter accounts!
There's no limit to the number of nominations you can submit, so feel free to share the love. The rules are simple:
- Only individual accounts are eligible.
- In 50 words or less, tell us why your nominee deserves this recognition.
- Voting is open through December 20. Please submit your nomination using the form below and encourage others to vote by using hashtag #ICMI50.
We’ll use three main criteria to evaluate accounts nominated for the 2019 list:
- The number of nominations received
- The number of followers on Twitter
- The frequency and quality of tweets
Stay tuned! We'll reveal the Class of 2019 on January 8, 2020!