Published: October 30, 2019 | Comments
Last year, we launched a new program to recognize trailblazers in the contact center and customer experience industry. Now in its second year, the Movers & Shakers program recognizes the hardworking, creative individuals who are inspiring excellence, motivating their peers, and shaping the future of customer experience.
We received dozens of nominations across each of six unique categories. It was tough to narrow down the field, but today we are pleased to introduce you to the second annual ICMI Customer Experience Movers & Shakers.
Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination, and congratulations to the honorees!
Top row (L-R): Todd Gulizia, Thom San Filippo, Rachel Chafetz, Andrew Gilliam; Second row (L-R): Suzette Robinette, Brit Boorman, Rob Puica;
Third row (L-R): Dan Craig, Patience Mumbulo, Stephanie Finnell, Cameron Weeks; Fourth row (L-R): Doug Klees, Mike Bowman, Natalia Diaz;
Fifth row (L-R): Bill Pemble, Debbie Nagy, Becky Roeman, Amanda Winfrey; Sixth row (L-R): Maria Carrasco, Amanda Burleson, Harsha Wickramasingh
2019 ICMI Customer Experience Movers & Shakers
- Brit Boorman, Product Support Specialist, Merrill Corporation
- Stephanie Finnell, Customer Service Representative, WebMD Health Services
- Andrew Gilliam, ITS Service Desk Consultant, Western Kentucky State University
- Todd Gulizia, Specialty Health Coach, WebMD Health Services
- Patience Mumbulo, Customer Service Supervisor, NYCM Insurance
- Rob Puica, Customer Service, Dow Jones & Co.
- Amanda Winfrey, Business Systems Consultant, Wells Fargo Treasury Management Client Delivery
Customer Experience Leaders
- Dan Craig, Director, Information Experience, Khoros
- Natalia Diaz, General Manager, Callzilla
- Suzette Robinette, Contact Center Manager, Hiway Federal Credit Union
- Thom San Filippo, VP, Customer Service and Experience Design, Dow Jones & Co.
- Amanda Burleson, Training and Development Specialist, WebMD Health Services
- Maria Carrasco, Learning and Development Consultant, Wells Fargo Treasury Management Client
- Rachel Chafetz, Knowledge and Training Manager, Dow Jones & Co.
- Harsha Wickramasinghe, Assistant Manager, Dialog Business Services
- Mike Bowman, Senior Manager, Customer Service, ECSI
- Doug Klees, Head of Customer Care, MoneyGram Payment Systems
- Bill Pemble, Director of Enterprise Contact Center and Cloud Application Development, State of Michigan Department of Technology, Managagement, and Budget
- Becky Roemen, Senior CX Consultant, TTEC
- Cameron Weeks, CEO and Cofounder, Edify Labs, Inc.
Customer Hero of the Year
- Winner: Debbie Nagy, Quality Assurance Manager, Dow Jones & Co.
- Finalist: Steven Treglown, Manager, Technical Support, Khoros