Date Published: November 14, 2016 - Last Updated 5 Years, 107 Days, 23 Hours, 58 Minutes ago
November is a perfect time to reflect and give thanks, so we want to show our appreciation for all the thought leaders in our contact center community. You inspire, educate, and help shape this industry, and we are grateful.
In keeping with tradition, we’re preparing to release our annual list of the Top 50 Contact Center Thought Leaders on Twitter. We want your input as we compile the 2016 list.
Who are the contact center and customer service thought leaders you follow on Twitter? Who inspires you to improve the customer experience, or arms you with knowledge to make improvements in your contact center? Let us know by nominating your favorite twitter accounts!
There's no limit to the number of nominations you can submit, so feel free to share the love. The rules are simple:
- Only individual accounts will be considered. Want to help your company shine? Nominate the social media rock star(s) within your company.
- In 50 words or less, tell us why your nominee deserves to make the list.
Voting is open through November 27th. Please submit your nomination using the form below and encourage others to vote by using hashtag #ICMI50.
We’ll use three main criteria to evaluate accounts nominated for the 2016 list:
- The number of nominations received
- The number of followers on Twitter
- The frequency & quality of tweets
Stay tuned to see the 2016 Top List in December!