ICMI Announces 2015 Global Contact Center Award Winners
Top contact center organizations and individuals honored in a variety of categories
ORLANDO, FL – May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ – Following a highly competitive application process and multiple selection rounds, The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) announced the 2015 Global Contact Center Award winners last night at their annual Awards Party which took place at the ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference. The event was sponsored by call center industry service providers Voiance Language Services, HireIQ, and Panviva each of whom had a representative on-hand to announce a category winner.
The 2015 ICMI Global Contact Center Award Winners are:
Corporate Award Categories
• Best Large Contact Center: UPMC Health Plan
• Best Small-to-Medium Contact Center: VF Imagewear Customer Support
• Best Outsourcing Partnership: UPMC Health Plan & Clark Resources
• Best Use of an Emerging Channel(s): Avaya Global Support Services
• Best Strategic Value to the Organization: Progressive Insurance
• Best Use of Technology: AICPA - Member Service
• Best Multi-Lingual Support Center: Aetna Inc.
• Best QA/Customer Experience Program: Peach Pass, SRTA Customer Service Center
Individual Award Categories
• Best Contact Center Agent: Carmen L. Diaz, New York Life Insurance
• Best Contact Center Supervisor: Cecelia Mastin, Intuit Inc.
• Best Contact Center Manager: Jon Koelling, Intuit Inc.
• Best Customer Service Business Leader: Steven Fedorchuk, ATB Financial
Additionally, Lori Bocklund was named as the recipient of the ICMI Lifetime Achievement Award. Lori leads an independent consulting firm focused on helping companies optimize the strategic value of their customer contact technology and operations. Lori is a recognized industry leader in contact center strategy, technology, and operations.
“As the complexity of providing customer service goes on the rise, so does the level of excellence required to truly meet expectations. The finalists and winners celebrated through our awards programs are radiant examples of greatness and truly exceptional service,” said Justin Robbins, Community Services Director and Head of Judges for the 2015 ICMI Global Contact Center Awards. “We are overwhelmed with excitement to see these contact center professionals recognized for the great work that they put in throughout the year.”
The winner from each category took home a trophy, will be interviewed on a webinar, profiled in the industry-leading "Contact Center Insider" newsletter and on ICMI.com, as well as be permissioned to include the ICMI Global Contact Center Award logo in print and online to further promote their honor to corporate executives and customers.
For more information on the ICMI Global Contact Center Awards, visit www.icmi.com/awards, call 800.672.6177 (International: 001.719.268.0328) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.