Foundational Call Center Management Training at the ICMI Training Symposium Grows in Popularity
Vital instructor-led classroom training for contact center professionals - featuring an intimate environment and peer-to-peer networking.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO – August 5, 2014 – Call center leaders are looking to enhance their knowledge on critical industry topics ranging from strategy to hands-on coaching, from knowledge management to financials at the ICMI Contact Center Training Symposium (September 23-26, 2104) in Las Vegas, NV.
The in-depth, one-to-four day courses have become a regular part of many organizations training program, topics include:
- Essential Skills and Knowledge for Effective Contact Center Management
- Knowledge Management Foundations: KCS Principles
- More than Metrics: Harnessing Data to Drive Performance
- Quality Program Development Workshop
- The Workforce Management Boot Camp
- Advancing Contact Center Quality Through Monitoring and Coaching
- Contact Center Strategy: A Planning Workshop
- Mastering Contact Center Financials: Strategies for Planning, Measuring, and Reporting
The Value of Contact Center Management Training
“ICMI’s flagship course Essential Skills and Knowledge for Effective Contact Center Management is essential for anyone managing a call center to participate in.” Marta Kelsey explains.
“Learning how to create an effective planning process, reducing call center costs and techniques to meet service levels consistently and measurably are critical skills every Contact Center leader must have to make strong organizational impact.”
View a complete course description >