Over 1,000 Contact Center Professionals Attend 2014 ICMI Contact Center Demo & Conference in Chicago
In 2015, the event heads to The Rio in Las Vegas, NV for 3 days (October 19-21)
Chicago, IL --- November 6, 2014 --- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) today announced the Fall’s most successful and epicenter event at the 2014 Contact Center Demo & Conference, held in Chicago, IL, November 3-5. The record-setting event brought together over 1,000 highly engaged contact center professionals, for a conference program focused on improving operational management, tackling the challenging issues of people management, including coaching and retention, plus choosing and implementing the right technology.
Event highlights included:
- In-depth and educational site tours at award-winning Cars.com, plus kCura, EZ Links Golf reservation system, and ACE Hardware.
- Relevant case studies from top organizations including: Broadcast Music, Inc., Cars.com, The Home Depot, Convergent, Allied International Credit, Qualfon, MINDBODY, Millicom Cellular, and Colorado Health Insurance Exchange.
- A record-setting number of exhibiting companies featuring the latest tools and services providing effective contact center solutions, including Oracle, SAP, Genesys, LiveOps, inContact, InsideSales, Interactive Intelligence, plus many other leading contact center solution providers.
- Select sponsors also presented 45-minute Solution Spotlight sessions highlighting in greater detail the technology and service solutions that address the challenges and needs felt by the industry today.
- Keynote presenters included returning favorite Chip Bell, who shared strategies for creating growth and bottom line impact, and Kirk Weisler, Chief Morale Office and Best-Selling Author, who discussed with attendees how to become a culture warrior in their own contact center to motivate and engage the workforce.
- Fun-filled networking with hundreds of conference attendees at the Peers & Beers reception and Tuesday’s afternoon reception.
- A robust mobile app that made connecting and sharing with peers convenient and fun. Plus, a social media scavenger hunt that had attendees racing each other to find hidden prizes found through clues on Twitter.
Presented by ICMI, the contact center industry’s most respected organization, Contact Center Demo & Conference provided valuable insight into how contact center professionals can improve their call center’s performance by better managing people and resources, improving operations, properly selecting and implementing technology, and improving strategies and leadership practices.
ICMIs 2015 conference dates and venues include:
ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference 2015
May 4-7, 2015
Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort | Orlando, FL
Registration is open. Register before Dec 31 and save $500
ICMI Contact Center Demo and Conference 2014
October 19-21, 2015
The Rio | Las Vegas, NV
Look for registration to open in April