2012 ACCE Wrap Up
ICMI Attracts 1,000+ Contact Center Professionals to ACCE 2012 Conference & Expo in Seattle
Event to return to Seattle for 2013 - May 13-16
Seattle, WA --- May 10, 2012 --- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) today announced the successful wrap up of a record-breaking year for the 2012 ACCE Conference & Expo, the leading global gathering for the contact center community, held in Seattle, May 7-10. The event brought together 1,000+ contact center professionals, for a conference program focused on improving performance and operations, better managing people and resources, and properly selecting and implementing technology.
ACCE will return to Seattle, Washington in 2013, from May 13-16.
2012 Event highlights included:
- Programming in four core areas: “People Management,” “Operations Management,”“Strategy and Leadership,” and “Technology Management”
- Site tours from Starbucks, REI, Virginia Mason Medical Center and BECU
- Case studies from top organizations, including Intuit, iContact, Erie Insurance, Autotrader,com, The Scooter Store, and Veterinary Pet Insurance
- A speaker line-up of seasoned call center executives and industry experts
- An Exhibit Hall featuring the latest tools and services providing effective contact center solutions from companies such as Salesforce.com, Avaya, Oracle, inContact, Medallia, Interactive Intelligence, Jabra, MarketTools, and many more
- Announcement of the winners of the Global Call Center of the Year Awards: Allianz Global, UPMC Health Plan, American Water, China CITIC
Keynote speakers included best-selling author & award-winning leadership expert David Cottrell, who presented “Leadership Lessons to Guide You Up the Ladder” and Ryan Estis, Chief Experience Officer who spoke about “Culture as a Catalyst for Success – Delivering an Elevated Experience.”
"We’re thrilled with the success of this year’s ACCE Conference & Expo,” said Laura Quinn, Event Manager for ICMI. “The conference program attracted contact center professionals from 44 states and more than 20 countries – while the Expo floor was filled with attendees exploring innovative technology solutions from 60+ solution providers.”
ACCE provides valuable insight into how contact center professionals can improve their call center’s performance by better managing people and resources, improving operations, properly selecting and implementing technology, and more. ACCE 2012 was presented by ICMI, one of the contact center industry’s most respected organizations.