A Mobile Customer Service Strategy: The Contact Center, the Agent, and the Challenges of Implementation Report
Number of Pages:
In late 2012, ICMI reached out to their network of contact center professionals to better understand the community’s Mobile Customer Service Strategy for 2013. The survey reached a broad audience and effectively received responses from contact center leaders that have already implemented mobile customer service, those that have no plans or are unsure of where to start, and those who are in the throes of the building stages. The results revealed great insights into the importance of the Mobile Customer Service Strategy for all contact centers, regardless of how their company is currently approaching mobile.
Purchase this report to gain detailed statistics on these key findings:
- The current state of mobile and the competitive landscape
- The expectations of the mobile customer
- The motivators driving companies to implement a Mobile Customer Service Strategy
- The impact of shared ownership on the Mobile Customer Service Strategy
- The role of self-service and the live agent in mobile customer service
- The technology options and customer adoption
- The challenges the contact center should anticipate when implementing mobile customer service
In order for contact center leaders to effectively implement a Mobile Customer Service Strategy, Executive buy-in will be required. But how do you get it? This report gives you the tools to convince stakeholders, and act as a guide for implementation.
Almost half (46.2%) of survey respondents don’t know if their company has Executive level buy-in for a Mobile Customer Service Strategy, while another 22.1% are certain they don’t have it.
Research within this report is intended to provide contact center professionals with the data they need for a successful Mobile Customer Service Strategy – from securing Executive-level sponsorship, to anticipating implementation challenges, to preparing the contact center, the agents, and the customers for mobile customer support.
Strategy, CSAT, Best Practices