Date Published: November 07, 2017 - Last Updated 5 Years, 99 Days, 11 Hours, 25 Minutes ago
It's that time of year again. Thanksgiving is days away, the weather is getting cooler, and we're counting down the days until we ring in a new year. At ICMI, that can only mean one thing. In keeping with tradition, we’re preparing to release our annual list of the Top 50 Contact Center Thought Leaders on Twitter. We want your input as we compile the 2017 list!
Help us show appreciation for all the thought leaders in our contact center community; those who inspire, educate, and help shape the future of this industry.
Who are the contact center and customer service thought leaders you follow on Twitter? Who inspires you to be a better leader, or shares creative ideas that help you make improvements in your contact center? Who keeps you abreast of the latest trends in customer experience? Let us know by nominating your favorite Twitter accounts!
There's no limit to the number of nominations you can submit, so feel free to share the love. The rules are simple:
- Only individual accounts will be considered. Want to help your company shine? Nominate the social media rock star(s) within your company.
- In 50 words or less, tell us why your nominee deserves to make the list.
- Voting is open through November 29th. Please submit your nomination using the form below and encourage others to vote by using hashtag #ICMI50.
We’ll use three main criteria to evaluate accounts nominated for the 2017 list:
- The number of nominations received
- The number of followers on Twitter
- The frequency & quality of tweets
Stay tuned to see the 2017 Top 50 List in December!