Published: December 12, 2012 | Comments
The 2013 Global Call Center Awards application period is now open!
Have you applied yet? For more than a decade, ICMI has organized and managed this prestigious industry award program, which provides a platform honoring exceptional leadership, vision, innovation and strategic accomplishments within the industry.
New Award Categories
The Global Call Center Awards continues to grow in prestige and popularity, and as a result ICMI has decided to unveil a more comprehensive program for 2013, including eight brand new awards categories. As in previous years, we will be recognizing the achievements of one Small-to-Medium and one Large Call Center, each who best exemplify the industry’s "gold standard" in overall processes and management:
ICMI’s new categories include our Team Awards, which will be presented to the Global Call Center Team that has demonstrated outstanding achievement and teamwork in following categories:
Next are the Professional Awards. These categories are designed to give those individuals working "behind the scenes" at your contact center the acknowledgement that they truly deserve! The Professional Awards categories this year are:
As an Award recipient, bragging rights aren’t all you’ll receive! You can find out more about the prizes for each award by checking our Prize Package page.
6 Reasons Why Your Center Should Enter
There are many benefits to entering this Awards program, which go far beyond heading out to ACCE 2013 to accept your trophy. ICMI has compiled six reasons why your organization should take part in the Awards this year:
1. Raise your profile. Across all sizes and types of organizations, every ICMI Global Call Center Award winner and finalist gains from international exposure through a coordinated PR campaign - and raised profile among some of the most influential people in business, and government, who attend the award ceremony in May.
In 2013, the ICMI Global Call Center Awards can offer unique PR and marketing collateral through articles and interviews written by our Editor-At-Large, Sarah Stealey, plus video footage of winners and finalists at the awards ceremony and gala dinner. A variety of advertising opportunities are also available to organizations wishing to align with the ICMI Global Call Center Awards.
2. Measure your performance. Entering the awards will assess the strength of your entry against others in your category. We represent the whole call center and customer service industry, so by entering you will be able to gauge how your business compares against the very best.
3. Acknowledge your team's efforts. In the busy environment of call centers, achievements can be easily forgotten. The process of completing the entry form allows you to pause and consider what (and who) contributed to your success and where you can go from here. A representative of all finalists is required to attend the Award Ceremony and Dinner and encouraged to bring their team with them.
4. Differentiate your business. What better way to make your business stand out than being an award winner in the most prestigious, industry-wide award program? Demonstrate to your current and future customers, employees and competitors that yours is an exceptional business.
5. Celebrate your achievements. Celebrate your and your team's success by attending the Award Ceremony and Dinner on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 at ACCE in Seattle, WA. A fantastic event and opportunity to meet, greet and network with people from other successful businesses.
6. Join a network of exceptional organizations. Join the Alumni of Excellence, the ICMI Global Call Center Awards community of exceptional organizations and individuals, to share your views, test ideas or connect with each other, and to rate, and comment on topical issues. The only way to join this network, and become a voice of business is to be recognized as a finalist through the ICMI Global Call Center Awards.
Rolling Out the Red Carpet
In honor of our new Awards program, ICMI will host the first annual Global Call Center Awards Dinner and Ceremony at ACCE 2013 in Seattle, WA – and it’s shaping up to be an industry extravaganza that you won’t want to miss!
As mentioned in reasons 5, ICMI will celebrate our esteemed award honorees and finalists in true 'red carpet' style, featuring a pre-ceremony drink reception, dinner, entertainment - including our fabulous Awards host, Dayna Steele and other surprises.
Ready to apply? You’ll find all of information you need here on the Awards page. And don’t forget: the submission deadline is February 15!
Good luck… and I hope to see you and your team in Seattle!