Date Published: March 28, 2012 - Last Updated 5 Years, 99 Days, 15 Hours, 22 Minutes ago
No-Cost Cloud-Based Communicator
ShoreTel has added the new M5 Communicator application to its cloud-based M5 Unified Communications Suite. Accessible through the user’s desktop, the communicator application offers a host of 2.0 capabilities, such as instant messaging, peer-to-peer video chat, file transfer and screen sharing. The Communicator also has a "Presence" feature, enabling users to see when their colleagues are on the phone. The M5 Communicator is available at no cost to current M5 UC Suite users.
Comprehensive Cloud-Based Solution
Spanlink Communications and Convergys Corporation have partnered to develop a comprehensive cloud-based contact center solution, expected to launch later this year. The solution will help customers to easily expand or tailor contact center feature capabilities as needed, including the capacity to accommodate peak times and scale back when demands lessen. In addition to core contact center functionalities, Spanlink and Convergys are also developing offerings that will drive additional value for customers, including:
- Intelligent Call Routing to handle large call volumes by automatically routing and distributing calls to the most appropriate agent
- Intelligent Self-service to leverage automation, interactive voice response and web self-service
- Quality Monitoring tools to manage call quality and ensure compliance with digital voice and screen recordings
- Consolidated Reporting and Analytics tools to provide management and user administrators an easy-to-use gateway to make informed decisions and administer accounts
Cloud-based Suite Now Offers Collaboration, Networking
The newest version of the cloud-based Spaces by Moxie suite from Moxie Software enables cross-departmental collaboration and networking for both customer service and support services. Employees can access IT, human resources, sales and marketing to ensure efficient customer communications across channels including email, community, chat, Knowledgebase portal and social media. The updated suite offers the following features:
- Activity Stream App: Integrates activity streams into communication channels for faster knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Virtual Response Team: Automates the creation of Web 2.0 tools (activity feeds, wikis, projects and groups) to bring resources together quickly for collaboration
- Click-to-Publish: Publishes content directly into the Knowledgebase portal
- Spaces Connect: A comprehensive integration framework with secure APIs and prebuilt connectors, integrating the suite with applications such as CRM, ERP, content management, HR and other third-party applications
Capture App Debuts IQ Suite
TantaComm has released the first product in its IQ suite, the TantaComm Capture. The Capture application collects screen and audio interactions and securely manages their storage and retrieval. The application has web-based interface and a robust metadata structure that enables users to quickly search, retrieve and playback interactions. The Capture features a flexible set of rules that enables 100% compliance recording or creates a unique set of rules to meet sampled, specialty, and disposition recording. It also supports TDM and VoIP across a variety of systems and protocols.
Integrated Customer Interaction/Feedback Management Solution
NICE has combined its Interaction Management platform and Fizzback real-time customer feedback application into a single solution that will automatically generate requests for customer feedback at the end of an interaction without the need for CRM integration. Users can then compare individual customer feedback results with related interaction data. In addition, when a customer responds to the post-call NICE Fizzback survey, call center managers will be able to simply click and access the actual voice interaction through NICE Interaction Management platform.