Call Center Experts, Customers and Luminaries Featured at Call Center Demo in Atlanta, October 21-23, 2013
Managing Complexity in Today's Multi-Channel Contact Center
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., June 24, 2013 -- International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) – the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals announced today the 2013 Program for the Call Center Demo and Conference in Atlanta, October 21-23, 2013. The 2013 program, focuses on “Managing Complexity in Today’s Multi-Channel Contact Center.”
Through workshops, keynotes sessions, site tours and dynamic networking, Call Center Demo & Conference addresses the challenge of creating exception customer service every day. Achieving excellence in the complex environment of multi-channel communication requires re-evaluating nearly every aspect of call center operations. With over 6 workshops, 24 sessions and 4 live site tours, attendees can address issues such as:
- Does your staff have the skills to provide service across channels?
- What new metrics should be considered when servicing through emails and chat?
- What technology investments will make the biggest impact on your customer experience?
Call Center Demo & Conference’s comprehensive educational program offers four sessions per time slot - at levels ranging from beginner to advanced - in the following core subject areas: People Management, Operations Management, Strategy and Leadership and Technology Management. Six in-depth pre-conference workshops, addressing critical issues specific to contact centers, will also be offered.
Keynote presenters will provide attendees with information and new skills that will help call center professionals with their day-to-day jobs. This year’s presentations will include:
- Lisa Ford, Author, Trainer and Customer Service Expert, will present “Achieving Everyday Excellence in a Complex Environment”
- Chip Bell, Industry Expert and Best-Selling Author, will present “Wired and Dangerous: How Your Customers Have Changed and What to Do About It”
Case Studies from Top Organizations
Call Center Demo & Conference offers case studies from well-known organizations who will share the challenges and successful strategies they have implemented to improve their contact centers. These companies include: Ernst & Young, Bright House Networks, Cars.com, iContact, Wells Fargo, Alfa Insurance, Teleflora, General Dynamics, Employees Retirement System of Texas, Intuit and JEA.
On Monday, October 21, half-day site tours will be offered at Convergent, AutoTrader, The Home Depot and Delta Air Lines. Site tours provide attendees with a detailed and distinctive view of each participating organization’s contact center operations, as well as best practices and takeaways participants can apply to their own center.
The Exhibit Hall
Top industry vendors, such as LiveOps, USAN, inContact, TantaComm, VoltDelta, Five9, Voxeo, 8x8 Inc., ADTECH Global, CallCopy, Interactive Intelligence, iQor, Jones NCTI, Pipkins, Presence Technology, tcp, WFMSG, Castel, TCN and White Pages Pro will be exhibiting the hottest products and newest technologies in the exhibit hall. A complete list of exhibitors can be found here.
Attractive and beneficial to all contact center professionals including:
- Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for strategic planning and alignment
- New and Experienced Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans
- Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring
- Analysts who require a fundamental understanding of industry principles
- CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced call center operations
- CTOs who require integration of call center strategy with other internal departments