About ICMI Professional Certification
|The Industry Standard for Professional Excellence in Contact Center Management|
ICMI is proud to play a part in elevating the profession of contact center management by offering the ONLY industry-recognized professional certification program for the contact center industry. The first of its kind, this program develops and validates the competency of contact center professionals. This comprehensive training and certification program was designed by the industry, for the industry, by the Call Center Industry Advisory Council (CIAC) - a broadly representative group of contact center practitioners and industry subject matter experts -- and identifies role-specific knowledge, skills and attributes (competencies) that underlie superior contact center job performance.
In an era where customer expectations – and the consequences of not meeting them – have never been higher, it’s more important than ever to be at the top of your game. ICMI Professional Certification cultivates a new breed of leaders and managers who create and sustain contact centers that consistently deliver outstanding service, optimize customer value and contribute to business goals.
Achieving ICMI Professional Certification requires:
- Mastery-level competence of job role responsibilities. Competence is defined by industry-established knowledge, skills, and attributes recognized as the foundation for superior job performance.
- Validation of professional competence through testing of knowledge and skills.
- Recertification that ensures up-to-date competency and promotes commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
Companies committed to ICMI Professional Certification include:
99% of surveyed Certified professionals said…
- they are a more effective manager of operations and processes
- they have a greater understanding of key contact center metrics
- they have a more disciplined approach to decision-making
as a result of completing the ICMI Professional Certification process.
ICMI Professional Certification allowed me to improve my skills at building business cases and has increased our center’s contribution to the bottom line. I have become a more creative and effective leader and educator as our company transitions to a more long-term focus on customer relationship management and employee loyalty.
Linda Talarico, ICMI-Certified Strategic Leader, Customer Service Manager, RS Medical
I am currently in the process of getting certified. The Ops/Tech portion was very eye-opening to the things I did not understand fully.
Michele Purvey, AVP & Customer Contact Center Manager, Coppermark Bank
Get Started Now
Learn how ICMI Professional Certification can establish you as an expert role model in your organization and the contact center industry.Request Information
Submit a formal proposal to your boss using this template.