Don’t Be Left Behind: Build a Mobile Customer Service Strategy for 2013 and Beyond
With smartphone adoption on the rise, contact center leaders are tasked with integrating mobile customer support into their already channel-crowded centers. In late 2012, ICMI surveyed 422 contact center professionals to better understand the community’s intentions around mobile customer support for 2013. The research provided invaluable insight into how contact center leaders can prepare and execute a successful Mobile Customer Service Strategy for their company, their contact center, and their customers.
This whitepaper outlines the five key benefits that contact center leaders can expect to gain by putting the time and attention into building a Mobile Customer Service Strategy.
These benefits will extend through 2013 and into the upcoming years:
- BENEFIT 1: Insight into Customers and the Competitive Landscape
- BENEFIT 2: Guidance for Technology Investment
- BENEFIT 3: Executive Buy-In
- BENEFIT 4: Roadmap for the Contact Center
- BENEFIT 5: A Better Customer Experience
ICMI/UBM Privacy Statement