ACCE 2012 General
ICMI ACCE 2012 Conference & Expo, Global Call Center Industry Gathering Poised for Growth on Every Front
To be held at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA May 7-10
Colorado Springs, CO --- February 29, 2012 --- With the event still more than nine weeks away, ACCE Conference & Expo, produced by The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), is seeing a growth pattern reminiscent of its early beginnings – which coincidentally, were in the same venue and city. With a record number of attendees, exhibitors and sponsors planning to descend upon Seattle for this early May event, anticipation within the industry is building at a rapid pace.
Why is ACCE trending so favorably? While it could be in part due to overall economic stability and growth, a program featuring site tours from well-known organizations, innovative corporate case studies, and comprehensive and timely course topics has been steadily building buzz within the call center community.
Generating the most “buzz” for ACCE 2012 are:
• Behind-the-scenes tours of four leading call centers– including Starbucks and REI. All four tours sold out within a matter of weeks – and a 2nd REI site tour added later is projected to sell out this week.
• Innovative corporate case studies from big-name companies such as Intuit, Erie Insurance, Autotrader.com, and Pitney Bowes
• A robust exhibit hall floor, filled with top industry vendors, including Avaya, Oracle, Salesforce.com, Medallia, Interactive Intelligence, and inContact
• Comprehensive education on Voice of the Customer (VOC), Speech and Data Analytics, First Contact Resolution, Multi-Channel Strategy, and Customer Insight Metrics – and many more.
ACCE addresses the needs of all contact center professionals, including:
• Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for strategic planning and alignment
• New and Experienced Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans
• Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring
• Analysts who require a fundamental understanding of industry principles
• CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced call center operations
• CTOs who require integration of call center strategy with other internal departments
• Customer Support Professionals who need to acquire new skills for their everyday jobs
“We are beyond elated with the momentum we’ve seen building,” said Laura Quinn, Events Manager for ICMI. “We look forward to bringing together the global call center community in the location of the inaugural ACCE, and providing the all-encompassing enrichment experience they’ve come to expect from this event.”
ACCE 2012 is presented by ICMI, one of the contact center industry’s most respected organizations. To register to attend or exhibit at this event, or to find out more, please visit www.icmi.com/ACCE.