Produced by ICMI, Contact Center Expo & Conference is the premier global gathering for the contact center industry. It's the essential forum for educational growth, networking, and sharing of proven best practices.
Contact center professionals come to Contact Center Expo & Conference to:
- improve their centers’ performance
- better manage people and resources
- improve operations
- properly select and implement technology
- and much more!
Through keynote presentations, networking sessions, site tours, case studies and more, attendees will return to their organizations with practical tips, tools and inspiration for success. Whether you’re new to the industry and looking for educational opportunities or a veteran looking to sharpen your skills with new approaches and techniques, Contact Center Expo & Conference is an event you won’t want to miss.
YOU Should Attend!
Contact Center Expo & Conference is the contact center industry’s most essential educational experience. Each year, ICMI produces a freshly conceived event designed to meet the needs of all contact center professionals, including:
- Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for strategic planning and alignment.
- New and Experienced Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans.
- Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring.
- Customer Support Professionals who need to acquire new skills for their everyday jobs.
- Analysts who require a fundamental understanding of industry principles.
- CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced call center operations.
- CTOs who require integration of call center strategy with other internal departments.