Produced by ICMI, Contact Center Expo is the highest rated and most trusted Contact Center event in the industry.
Contact Center Professionals trust the ICMI brand and know they can rely on ICMI to deliver the most comprehensive, unbiased program. ICMI’s reputation for vetting their speakers and bringing the most knowledgeable experts to the program is unsurpassed in the industry. ICMI is the only Contact Center Event to use a 3rd party validation program, TechValidate, to audit and collect feedback from both exhibitors and attendees. ICMI’s commitment to publishing a fully vetted program, confirmed speakers and the highest quality of customer service is the reason ICMI has been the most sought after knowledge source for over 30 years.
Contact center professionals come to Contact Center Expo & Conference to:
- improve their centers’ performance
- better manage people and resources
- improve operations
- properly select and implement technology
- and much more!
Through keynote presentations, networking events, local contact center tours, case studies and more, attendees will return to their organizations with practical tips that can be implemented immediately, along with tools and inspiration for success. Whether you’re new to the industry and looking for educational opportunities or a veteran looking to sharpen your skills with new approaches and techniques, Contact Center Expo & Conference is an event you won’t want to miss.
YOU Should Attend!
Contact Center Expo & Conference is the contact center industry’s most essential educational experience. Each year, ICMI produces a freshly conceived event designed to meet the needs of all contact center professionals, including:
- Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for strategic planning and alignment.
- New and Experienced Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans.
- Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring.
- Customer Support Professionals who need to acquire new skills for their everyday jobs.
- Analysts who require a fundamental understanding of industry principles.
- CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced call center operations.
- CTOs who require integration of call center strategy with other internal departments.
History of Contact Center Expo & Conference - Formerly ACCE
ICMI’s Contact Center Expo & Conference was launched in 2004 under the name ACCE (Annual Contact Center Exhibition), in response to demand for an industry event that would
provide the best of all worlds – product-neutral education, a comprehensive
exhibit hall, access to thought leaders, and the best networking opportunities
available. ACCE quickly became the premier annual gathering of the global
contact center community, and over the past 11 years it has been our mission to
ensure that each subsequent event is even better and more valuable. Our name
may be changing, but our commitment to providing an educational, meaningful and
fun event is as strong as ever. We look forward to meeting you at ICMI’s
Contact Center Expo & Conference!
Past Video Recap