Speaker Presentation Information & Template
Deadline for Contact Center Connections 2019 Presentations: Monday, September 23, 2019.
ICMI Contact Center Connections 2019 Presentation Template:
Download the ICMI Contact Center Connections 2019 Presentation Template.
- Presentation MUST be submitted in 16:9 PowerPoint format – we change format to .pdf for print (see bottom of page)
- Use the provided event slide template – the TITLE & CLOSING SLIDE must be on the event template provided. The template is optional for all other slides, i.e., you may use your company template for the content slides.
- 1st Slide = ICMI slide (provided in the template)
- 2nd Slide = FINAL session title in brochure, speaker name(s), speaker title, company (establish your credibility on topic)
- 3rd Slide = Session Description or Agenda/Objectives (what you’re presenting/facilitating) - Communicate objectives and set the expectation with your audience at the beginning
- Last Slide – “Thank you for attending this session. Please complete your session evaluation form.”
- Font size on slides = greater than 20 points – we recommend 24 point Calibri or Arial for legibility on the screen
- Amount of Content on Slides – you should be able to address content on one slide in 3 minutes; otherwise, you may have too much text on the slide, graphs and charts are best on their own slide for visibility from the back of the room
- Maximum Number of Slides (Note: ICMI, Title slide, and Closing slide are not included in these assumptions; charts/graphs might add a few)
- Provide rich, educational content – NO sales, marketing or other inappropriate commercial content
- Please the audience – attendees want to hear your knowledge and solid content.
- Provide Examples – share facts, case studies, real world scenarios, etc, but refrain from using real names
- CITE SOURCES – You are responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material, give credit where due
- Optional - Include a handout with tangible takeaways that is easy for attendees to implement in their centers
- No sales/promotional handouts are to be distributed in the conference areas (including meeting rooms). Sales literature distribution is limited to exhibitor booths only. For more information or to learn about ICMI Contact Center Connections sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please contact Kelly Reade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-Conference workshop – we will provide slide handouts in hard copy format to registered attendees
Main Conference session - file will be converted to pdf to post on our gated online resource center for registered attendees to print/download your session.
Submit Your Presentation:
The presentation submitted to us must be the FINAL version that you will use to present at the conference.
Once you have your final presentation ready to submit, please follow these steps:
- Name your final with this format please: SessionNumber-SessionTitle-LastName.
For longer Session titles, please abbreviate. For example: 304-4TipsSuccessPres-Harvey.ppt
If you encounter any issues emailing your presentation, please contact us at ICMIConference@icmi.com
Standard Audio/ Visual Set
- (1) Projector and Screen (1024x768)
- (1) Laptop
- (1) Wireless Lapel microphone
- (1) Tabletop microphone
- (1) Podium & Podium Microphone
- (1) Flip Chart
ADDITIONAL AV equipment may be requested pre-show by submitting this form.
- No additional AV equipment will be added to a session room on site.
- Be sure to bring your presentation on a thumb drive.
- Set-up does not include personal supplies such as masking tape, scissors, poster board, highlighters, glue, etc.
- All presentations must be PC based. No 35mm slides or overhead transparency presentations are permitted.