ICMI Is Proud to Honor Top Industry Innovators and Leaders with the Second Annual ICMI Customer Experience Movers & Shakers List
Honorees will be celebrated at ICMI Contact Center Connections 2019, taking place Oct. 28-30 in Chicago, IL
Customer Experience Leaders
- Dan Craig, Director, Information Experience, Khoros
- Natalia Diaz, General Manager, Callzilla
- Suzette Robinette, Contact Center Manager, Hiway Federal Credit Union
- Thom San Filippo, Vice President Customer Service & Experience Design, Dow Jones & Co.
- Brittany Boorman, Product Support Specialist, Merrill Corporation
- Stephanie Finnell, Customer Service Representative, WebMD Health Services
- Andrew Gilliam, ITS Service Desk Consultant, Western Kentucky State University
- Todd Gulizia, Speciality Health Coach, WebMD Health Services
- Patience Mumbulo, Customer Service Supervisor, NYCM Insurance
- Rob Puica, Customer Service, Dow Jones & Co.
- Amanda Winfrey, Business Systems Consultant, Wells Fargo Treasury Management Client Delivery
- Mike Bowman, Senior Manager of Customer Service, ECSI
- Doug Klees, Head of Customer Care, MoneyGram Payment Systems Inc.
- Bill Pemble, Director of Michigan Enterprise Contact Center and Cloud Application Development, State of Michigan Department of Technology, Management & Budget
- Becky Roemen, Sr. CX Consultant, TTEC
- Cameron Weeks, CEO and Co-Founder, Edify Labs, Inc.
- Amanda Burleson, Training & Development Specialist, WebMD Health Services
- Maria Carrasco, Learning & Development Consultant, Wells Fargo Treasury Management Client Services
- Rachel Chafetz, Knowledge and Training Manager, Dow Jones & Co.
- Harsha Wickramasinghe, Assistant Manager, Dialog Business Services
Customer Hero of the Year Finalists
- Debbie Nagy, Quality Assurance Manager, Dow Jones & Co.
- Steven Treglown, Customer Support Manager, Khoros
ABOUT THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS LIST
Who are the innovators and emerging leaders on your team? We want to shine a light on the hardworking, creative individuals who are inspiring excellence, motivating their peers, and shaping the future of customer experience.
We look for workforce managers, trainers, frontline employees, technology leaders, and customer experience leaders who are worthy of this recognition. Nominating someone is free.
CATEGORIES & CRITERIA
Customer Experience Leaders
This category will recognize customer experience professionals who have contributed to the overall success of their contact center and their business, and who have either successfully overcome a challenge in the last year and/or initiated a new project that launched successfully.
This category will recognize customer-facing employees in the contact center who have taken on new responsibility within the last year, received consistently high satisfaction and quality scores, and serve as a role model/mentor for peers.
This category will recognize leaders within contact center technology vendor companies who have enabled a new product launch within the last year. Honorees in this category must contribute thought leadership outside of the workplace, either through involvement in professional associations, as a speaker, or a writer/social media contributor.
This category will recognize contact center trainers who successfully led a large-scale training/learning and development initiative within the last year that aided in the achievement of a strategic business goal.
This category will recognize contact center workforce managers who successfully overcame a challenge in the last year and/or initiated a new project that launched successfully and contributed to the overall success of the organization.
Customer Hero of the Year
This category will recognize one outstanding individual who consistently goes above and beyond their normal job duties to improve the customer experience. Nominees in this category will be narrowed down to a group of finalists, and the ICMI audience will select the winner.
We'll release the 2019 ICMI Customer Experience Movers & Shakers list on August 21st, and we'll also announce the finalists for the Customer Hero of the Year. The 2019 Customer Hero of the Year will be announced live at ICMI Contact Center Connections.