Published: Jun 05, 2017
This Tool Kit explains essential forecasting dos and don'ts and why today's leading contact centers may be moving to the cloud.
The latest workforce management research from ICMI and NICE reveals some interesting challenges and trends in today’s contact center. Workforce management remains a highly-manual function; Forecasting for non-voice interactions is minimal; And a frightening percentage of contact centers don’t even measure forecast accuracy. Considering these findings, ICMI and NICE have partnered on this ICMI Toolkit to provide contact center leaders with some of the fundamental resources that they’ll need to develop an effective workforce management program.
In this toolkit, we’ll explore:
- How to use historical patterns and proportions to project volume for a future period
- Typical skills based routing errors and how to avoid them
- The importance of forecasting for back office activities and how to get started
- The hidden costs of manual intraday forecasting and the value of intraday automation
- ICMI and NICE’s research findings on the movement to cloud WFM and the challenges of Excel-based forecasting
Download your copy today!
To download, fill out required fields.