Welcome to the Speaker Center, designed to help speakers plan their engagement at the event and promote their sessions.
The conference will take place October 28-30, 2019 at
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 E. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
To register as a speaker, please contact us at ICMIConference@icmi.com
- Check your Speaker Listing & Session Schedule
- Submit changes to your Speaker Biography & Picture by emailing us at ICMIConference@icmi.com by Friday, July 5.
- Sign the Speaker Agreement and return it to us at ICMIConference@icmi.com by Friday, July 12.
- If you have any special requests for supplies in your session room or AV requirements, please submit them to us by Monday, September 2.
- Download your Presentation Template (available on the website soon).
- Submit your presentation slides directly to ICMIConference@icmi.com by Monday, September 23.
- Make your hotel reservation by Friday, October 4. Please note that we recommend booking your hotel room asap because rooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Register for the event by Wednesday, October 2. If you have any issues, please email us at ICMIConference@icmi.com
- Promote your presence and read about additional speaker benefits - see all the great ideas below!
Speaker Lounge is located: TBD
Speaker Lounge Hours: TBD
- All session rooms will be equipped with laptops that are pre-loaded with your presentation. Be sure to bring a backup copy of your presentation on a flash drive.
An ICMI staff member will be in the room prior to your session to review housekeeping notes and introduce the session.
Special Bulletin Regarding Housing at this Event
As Contact Center Demo draws closer, speakers are from time to time subjected to improper solicitation from unaffiliated hotels or third-party housing agencies. Hotels listed on this website are the sole UBM-approved hotels for the event. UBM, in our efforts to provide exhibitors and attendees with a quality event, encourages you to book your housing accommodations using the reservation phone numbers and/or links provided to attendees. Any offers from other hotels and/or housing agencies are not endorsed by Contact Center Demo & Conference. You may advise UBM of any unauthorized solicitations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunities To Promote Yourself - Build Your Audience!
Become part of the ICMI community and share your knowledge and experience all year long. Build your network and following. It’s easy! Here’s how you can make a name for yourself as an ICMI Community Thought-Leader and further strengthen your reputation as an expert in the contact center industry:
Co-Promotions Through FEATHR
You will be contacted by FEATHR, a third-party company working with ICMI to provide you with a custom dashboard that houses your custom banners, custom landing page, and an email you can send to your contacts and followers. Use your custom banner as an email signature, add it to blogs, social posts and even on your website and social media profile page. Link it to your custom landing page. When people register through your landing page, they will get the $200 discount. Plus, the speaker who gets the most registrations will win a $100 gift card to Stetsons Modern Steak + Sushi restaurant.
If you are not contacted by FEATHR by July 23, please contact Sandra Kemp for other options.
In the meantime, you can use this banner and link it to: https://www.icmi.com/contact-center-connections?s=speaker
Write And Get Published!
Share a blog post, article, infographic, or video on ICMI.com
. Comment on articles, or head over to our forum
and start a conversation. Learn more about being an ICMI Contributor >
ICMI Live Webinars- Share your expertise and interact live with the ICMI audience by speaking in a webinar.
Get on the Mobile App! Once this app is released, we encourage you to start posting pictures, comments, and planning your agenda; ask us to create a survey before your session that will develop engagement and allow you to see what folks hope you will cover in your session.
If you haven't already, Like our ICMI Facebook Page and RSVP for Contact Center Demo. Share the Facebook event with your network, and invite your followers to like us, too. Record a quick video about your session and tag us! We'll be sure to share it and help you create excitement before the event.
Join the LinkedIn ICMI group and start a discussion about your session, then invite your friends to join the conversation. Participate in and follow hot industry topics.
Follow us on Twitter and we'll follow you! Post about the event and your session using #ccdemo and @callcenterICMI and we’ll retweet as appropriate.
Join the conversation. Attend ICMI TweetChats every Tuesday at 1pm ET. Share, learn and network with the ICMI Community using hashtag #ICMIChat.
These are just a few ways you can collaborate with the ICMI community. Have other ideas? We'd love to hear them! ICMI is excited to work with you to help increase your visibility and amplify your voice in the contact center industry.
Questions? Please contact:
Erica Strother Marois, Community Strategist
Phone: (919) 348-8087
Public Relations Tools for Speakers: Press Release Guidelines
ICMI's Contact Center Demo & Conference offers a strong audience of contact center professionals to target for an announcement about your participation. We encourage you to write and distribute news about speaking at Contact Center Demo & Conference and have put together the following press release guidelines.
- The date and location of the event should be included in the first paragraph: ICMI Contact Center Demo is happening November 12 - 14, 2018 at the Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas, NV.
- The following ICMI Contact Center Demo information should be included in the press release: ICMI Contact Center Demo 2018 is presented by ICMI, a respected leader and advisor to the contact center industry for over 30 years. To register to attend or exhibit at this event, or to find out more, please visit ICMI.COM/CCDEMO.
For further information on promoting your participation at ICMI Contact Center Demo, please contact Sandra Kemp.
As a speaker, your name, title, company and biography will be featured on the Contact Center Expo & Conference website. Your session may also be featured in an event email reaching over 24,000 subscribers.
Complimentary Registration for the Entire Event
You will receive (1) complimentary registration, non-transferable 3-Day Conference Pass. We welcome you, as a speaker, to attend all 3 days, including all conference sessions, exhibits, and pre-conference workshops.
Discount to Friends & Family
We encourage you to share your speaker code in your press releases, Tweets, and Facebook posts to provide a special savings to your followers and friends who register to attend this event. You should have received a speaker code to share.