A More Connected Experience!
Creating high quality connections with your customers and your internal team is critical to improving customer service, meeting ever-increasing expectations, and improving operations in your center. It's also the driving force behind the re-shaping of what was Contact Center Demo -- a conference that has 'connections' at the heart of the event - meaningful opportunities to connect with others and share ideas at every turn-in the conference program, throughout the exhibit hall and through your interactions with fellow attendees. With Contact Center Connections, we've done just that (and more!). Attending this event will give you access to the best insights, solutions and conversations that will help you optimize those connections with your customers from the first touch.
Register your team and join your peers. See what a difference it makes in 2020!
ICM has been a trusted advisor in the contact center industry for over 30 years. The educational program at ICMI conferences are developed by an advisory board of industry practitioners who have their finger on the pulse of the industry and seek to bring forth the most meaningful content addressing the most current topics of the industry. Sessions cannot be purchased. The selection process is based only on valuable content with preference given to speakers who can deliver key take-a-ways for attendees.
ICMI Contact Center Connections will give you and your team a 360° view of all the latest and most effective contact center best practices, technologies, and leading edge tactics. You'll experience robust sessions, open idea-sharing, an inviting expo hall, and renewed enthusiasm that will prepare you to reach the peak of customer service excellence.
If you are looking for technology or service solutions, the welcoming atmosphere of the Demo Hall provides an opportunity to explore the latest trends and technologies. Go ahead, ask questions, learn and evaluate the best products and services for your organization. It's all right here in the expo hall waiting for you to explore!
Add to all that the amazing networking opportunities, and you can easily understand why this event is a favorite of contact center professionals!
ICMI Contact Center Connections is designed to meet the needs of all customer experience professionals, including:
- Senior Level VPs and Directors accountable for strategic planning and alignment
- New and Experienced Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans
- Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring
- Analysts who require a fundamental understanding of industry principles
- CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced contact center operations
- CTOs who require integration of contact center strategy with other internal departments
- Customer Support Professionals who need to acquire new skills for their everyday jobs
At ICMI Contact Center Connections, you will:
- Discover what's trending in customer expectations and technology requirements
- Gain exposure to best practices
- Learn from and network with respected experts
- Make valuable long-term industry contacts
- Gain first-hand knowledge of the latest technology and service solutions
Whether you’re new to the industry and looking for educational opportunities or a veteran looking to sharpen your skills with new approaches and techniques, ICMI Contact Center connections is the event where you belong!
ICMI Contact Center Connections should be attended by all industries: retail, healthcare, finance, insurance, communications & technology, government, hospitality, and education; as well as many others. Whether your contact center is staffed with 5 or 5000, you will find valuable resources to help you tackle your greatest challenges. Listed below are organizations that have attended ICMI events in the recent past.
American Family Insurance
Army & Air Force Exchange
Bass Pro Shop
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Madison Gas & Electric
Navy Federal Credit Union
New England Biolabs
New York Life
San Antonio Water System
The City of Asheville
The Home Depot
Veterans United Home Loans
Volvo Financial Services
VSP Vision Care