The Most Comprehensive Program for Contact Center Professionals
ICMI Contact Center Expo unites, educates and inspires professionals looking to further their knowledge in an industry undergoing constant transformation. As customer expectations continue to rise, it’s up to us — the contact center professionals — to rise with them.
ICMI Contact Center Expo is the highest rated and most trusted Contact Center event in the industry. Contact center professionals trust the ICMI brand and know they can rely on ICMI to deliver the most comprehensive, unbiased program. ICMI’s reputation for vetting their speakers and bringing the most knowledgeable experts to the program is unsurpassed in the industry.
Need help convincing your manager?
We've got a great Convince Your Manager Tool Kit including post-show reporting templates!
Watch the 2017 Recap!
So Many Reasons to Attend
- Meaningful Content - The educational program offers deep, rich and meaningful content, which is reflected in session length. With 4-hour pre-conference workshops, 60-minute main conference sessions, and a post-conference program with full-day selections, our classes provide a non-rushed learning environment with plenty of time for Q&A.
- Expert Speakers – Session and workshop speaking spots cannot be “purchased” by vendors or sponsors. All sessions and speakers are selected by our Advisory Board of industry experts through a “call for papers” process and outreach to industry experts. Content is driven by research, community needs, and audience feedback.
- Interesting Ways to Connect – Whether it’s with vendors or peers, we offer unique way to connect. Flying solo? No problem. It’s easy to connect with others through the mobile app, contact center tours, games/contests, breakfast roundtable discussions, welcome receptions and awards parties.
- Solution Packed Expo Hall – The buzzing Expo Hall connects you with 100+ solution providers and all the latest systems and technologies to quickly and skillfully build the bridge between customer expections and reality. Plus, CC Expo makes connecting and finding solutions to your challenges fun, energetic, and even delicious! Nothing brings people together quite like food, and our Expo Hall Food Truck Rally is the most talked about show floor experience in the industry.
- Case Studies - This year you can hear from 32 leading organizations across 27 case studies. Hear from well-known companies as they share their proven strategies with you! You'll hear from these and others: Audible-Amazon, NFCU, JetBlue, USAA, Merck, Vivint SmartHome, Guardian and more
- Breakfast Roundtable Discussions – Have breakfast and discuss current issues with top industry experts. You can’t put a value on this kind of face-to-face time.
- Engaging Tours of Local Contact Centers – ICMI offers the best variety of site tours providing a detailed and distinctive view of a contact center’s operations, as well as best practices and takeaways to apply to your own center. Many attendees site these tours as the perfect complement to their conference experience. We are certain you will agree!
- ICMI’s 4-Day Pass - get EVERYTHING this event has to offer at one affordable, inclusive price. Experience intensive pre-conference workshops and site tours, the full main conference program and materials, networking activities and meals, keynote presentations and entry to an Expo hall filled with top industry vendors, prize-winning opportunities, and consultations with expert consultants PLUS a full day of ICMI training.
- Global Contact Center Awards Party- Included in Your 2-, 3- or 4-day pass! The most comprehensive awards program dedicated to the customer management industry. Honoring and recognizing the companies, contact centers and individuals that provide a platform for leadership, vision, innovation and strategic accomplishments in the industry. This year's awards party takes on a Havana Nights theme and will surely be a fun night of celebration and networking.
What Attendees Have to Say About the Conference
"Given the opportunity, I will plan to attend again and will encourage others in my area of responsibility to attend as well." - Sharon Cole, Sr. Analyst, Verizon.
"Contact Center Expo has motivated and inspired me to improve myself as a leader in my organization and to help cultivate and encourage myself to help others improve upon themselves as well. I had such as awesome time! The people I met were so friendly and eager to offer help/advise!" - Candace Estanique, Coordinator, Straub Clinic & Hospital .
"The environment at ICMI conferences is so refreshingly real - very different from other events. I learned so much by talking with the diverse attendees." - Serena Daly, Supervisor, Customer Care Sales and Retention, eHealthInsurance Services, Inc.