Reaching the Peak of Customer Service Excellence
Successfully leading a team to the pinnacle of customer service requires a commitment to gaining the knowledge and tools needed to deliver the experience your customers expect. ICMI Contact Center Demo will inspire you to reach new heights, guide you in developing a rock solid CX program, and reveal how to create a customer-centric culture that fosters engagement and peak performance from your team.
ICMI Contact Center Demo will give you and your team a 360° view of all the latest and most effective contact center best practices, technologies, and leading edge tactics. You'll experience robust sessions, open idea-sharing, an inviting Demo Hall, and renewed enthusiasm that will prepare you to reach the peak of customer service excellence.
Produced by ICMI, a trusted advisor in the contact center industry for over 30 years, you can rest assured that the educational program offers deep, meaningful content addressing the most current topics of the industry.
If you are looking for technology or service solutions, the welcoming atmosphere of the Demo Hall provides an opportunity to explore the latest trends and technologies.Go ahead, ask questions, learn and evaluate the best products and services for your organization. It's all right here in the Demo Hall waiting for you to explore!
Add to all that the amazing networking opportunities, and you can easily understand why this event is a favorite of contact center professionals!
There's Something for Everyone!
ICMI Contact Center Demo is a favorite event for customer service professionals and is an essential forum for educational experience. Each year, ICMI produces a freshly conceived event designed to meet the needs of all contact center professionals, including:
- Senior Level VPs and Directors accountable for strategic planning and alignment
- New and Experienced Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans
- Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring
- Analysts who require a fundamental understanding of industry principles
- CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced contact center operations
- CTOs who require integration of contact center strategy with other internal departments
- Customer Support Professionals who need to acquire new skills for their everyday jobs
At ICMI Contact Center Demo, you will:
- Discover what's trending in customer expectations and technology requirements
- Gain exposure to best practices
- Learn from and network with respected experts
- Make valuable long-term industry contacts
- Gain first-hand knowledge of the latest technology and service solutions
Whether you’re new to the industry and looking for educational opportunities or a veteran looking to sharpen your skills with new approaches and techniques, ICMI Contact Center Demo is the event where you belong!
ICMI Contact Center Demo is attended by all industries: retail, healthcare, finance, insurance, communications & technology, government, hospitality, and education; as well as many others. Whether your contact center is staffed with 5 or 5000, you will find valuable resources to help you tackle your greatest challenges. Listed below are organizations that have attended in the recent past.
American Family Insurance
Army & Air Force Exchange
Bass Pro Shop
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Madison Gas & Electric
Navy Federal Credit Union
New England Biolabs
New York Life
San Antonio Water System
The City of Asheville
The Home Depot
Veterans United Home Loans
Volvo Financial Services
VSP Vision Care