ICMI Contact Center Forum

HomeSmall Contact Center Forum

Work in a contact center with less than 75 agents? This is the space for you to ask questions, share unique challenges, and offer up advice.

Need Help! Planning for growth Messages in this topic - RSS

xabiel.vazquez
xabiel.vazquez

4/5/2016
xabiel.vazquez
xabiel.vazquez
Hello!
I was asked to provide a plan on what would I take to double the contact center size. If anybody has done this type of planning please provide me with any info.
0 link
jeremy.hyde
jeremy.hyde

4/5/2016
jeremy.hyde
jeremy.hyde
Can you expand on this a bit? What exactly are you trying to determine?
0 link
xabiel.vazquez
xabiel.vazquez

4/5/2016
xabiel.vazquez
xabiel.vazquez
I know right! :-) hard to put in words. the questions was. if we were to double the size of our customer how and how quickly we can ramp up the call center (Call Volume, Associates, Office Space, Phone, PC, training, cost, ect.) I need to write out an operations plan and what steps I would take to accomplish the growth. I can get all the information, am in need of a starting point and or some examples of what the final doc may look like.
0 link
jeremy.hyde
jeremy.hyde

4/5/2016
jeremy.hyde
jeremy.hyde
Ok - so you are trying to figure out how to create the actual document not get advice on how to determine the cost, number of agents, etc. Is that correct? One thing I would suggest is using a staffing team and bringing people on contract to hire.
0 link
xabiel.vazquez
xabiel.vazquez

4/5/2016
xabiel.vazquez
xabiel.vazquez
yes you are correct im trying to determine how and what information should be in this document. Thanks
0 link
bradleyyoung04
bradleyyoung04

6/10/2016
bradleyyoung04
bradleyyoung04
Could I confirm - are you trying to double the size of your 'customer' base? Or the size of your call centre, they are not neccessarily the same thing!
+1 link
se.deluc
se.deluc

6/23/2016
se.deluc
se.deluc
Thats a a big point @bradleyyoung is trying to tell you, you have to make a difference between the both.
edited by se.deluc on 6/23/2016
0 link
bradleyyoung04
bradleyyoung04

12/20/2016
bradleyyoung04
bradleyyoung04
I am more than happy to provide you with any information that you may require. I actually work as a consultant focusing on call centre best practise and migration options, so happy to offer some insight.
0 link