ICMI Contact Center Forum

Home#ICMIchat Forum

Do you participate in our weekly Twitter chat? This is the place to continue the conversations, network with fellow chatters, and find recaps, topics and questions for upcoming chats.

Questions for 2/2: Millennials in the #CCTR Messages in this topic - RSS

jrobbins
jrobbins

2/2/2016
jrobbins
jrobbins
Hi everyone! I'm excited to host this week's #ICMIchat as we discuss, "Will Millennials change the #cctr?"
We'll take a look at millennials as both customers & employees. Here are this week's questions:

Q1: Most millennials are tech-dependent natives. Will this affect where & how we offer service? If so, in what ways? #ICMIchat
Q2: Some believe millennials expect “instant” #custserv. How is or isn’t this different from today's standards? #ICMIchat
Q3: If millennials want freedom of choice & customized experiences, how can we fulfill their expectations? #ICMIchat
Q4: Do you believe that millennials have different career expectations than previous generations? Why or why not? #ICMIchat
Q5: One belief is that millennials expect instant gratification for their work. Would this change how you recognize & reward? #ICMIchat
Q6: What's the better practice: Prepare your #cctr to serve a specific generation or prepare to uniquely serve each individual? #ICMIchat

I look forward to chatting with all of you at 1pm ET today, February 2, 2016! I'd love to hear your additional thoughts and feedback in the comments below.
~Justin
0 link