ICMI Contact Center Forum

HomeContact Center Best Practices Forum

Looking to share and discover contact center best practices while networking with peers? This space is geared to serve the needs of contact center leaders looking for strategic direction, benchmarking data, or general advice.

Contact Center Management Structure: Ratios Messages in this topic - RSS

rayeed
rayeed

12/21/2015
rayeed
rayeed
Hi! I have recently started working with a contact center which has 340 inbound/Outbound CSRs. We don't seem to have any ratios in place. So could somebody tell me 1. How many supervisors should there be for per team of 10 and how many more CSRs can i stretch that to? 2. How many Team Leaders should there be for 4 supervisors (if i have the hierarchy switched, please do tell me that as well because I am trying to learn :)) ? 3. How many QA/QC should there be for each team? 4. How many voice logs should a QA/QC listen to everyday for assure the quality of customer service? 5. How should the QA/QC or supervisor or team leader treat a fresh CSR (customer service rep) vs. a senior CSR as far as quality of customer service is concerned? I am revamping this contact center and therefore will be preparing a presentation on this so your help will be incredibly appreciated.
0 link
Brad Cleveland
Brad Cleveland

12/24/2015
Brad Cleveland
Brad Cleveland
Hi Rayeed, here's a chapter on organization and structure from our book on contact center management. I hope this is helpful in getting you started on these topics. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ktnm4xxpesgvcs8/AAAoibO-wHl1UOLttN0wbBWwa?dl=0
0 link
rayeed
rayeed

12/25/2015
rayeed
rayeed
Brad Thank you so much!
0 link