ICMI Contact Center Forum

HomeContact Center Best Practices Forum

Looking to share and discover contact center best practices while networking with peers? This space is geared to serve the needs of contact center leaders looking for strategic direction, benchmarking data, or general advice.

Social Media Best Practice Messages in this topic - RSS

matt.rudi
matt.rudi

7/20/2015
matt.rudi
matt.rudi
Is anyone aware of a "benchmarking" conference or workshop that provides best practice on responding to social media detractors? Customers more and more are threatening social media if they don't get what they want and I'd like to attend a seminar to see what others are doing to advocate for their companies and mitigate the unfair social media comments.
0 link
E_Marois
E_Marois

7/31/2015
E_Marois
E_Marois
Hi Matt--I'm not aware of any specific conference for social customer service, but I can recommend a couple of other resources! This social media playbook offers a lot of great advice for developing a social strategy in the contact center, and for dealing with social "trolls": http://www.icmi.com/Resources/Whitepapers/Social-Playbook-to-Guide-Social-Strategy

This guide from Conversocial is a great tool, too! http://www.icmi.com/Resources/Whitepapers/The-Definitive-Guide-to-Social-Customer-Service

--
Erica (@ens0204)
0 link
Al
Al

1/15/2016
Al
Al
Hi Matt,
Erica's suggestions are great! I also don't know of any specific conferences, but I'd be delighted to work with you. I have a lot experience from my time working at Citibank's social media service team and I'm developing some webinars via my new business. Let's connect!

Al (@AlHopper_)
0 link
maureen.szlemp
maureen.szlemp

3/23/2016
maureen.szlemp
maureen.szlemp
Hi Matt, I actually came across two conferences that may interest you: “The Customer Service Summit” and the “Social Customer Service Summit”, it looks like both cover social media for customer service. Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any other questions!
0 link
bradleyyoung04
bradleyyoung04

6/10/2016
bradleyyoung04
bradleyyoung04
Unfortunately you just missed Social Media Week in New York - but I believe Corporate Social Media Week (still New York) is only ten days away, I advise taking a look. Aside from the two, there are genuinely hundreds of seminars and webinars taking place every week. The only other I'd really recommend if you're serious about attending is Inbound 2016, but that's not until November. You've got plenty of time to take your pick!

Maureen's pick of conferences look pretty targeted, well worth a look.
0 link