ICMI Contact Center Forum

Home#ICMIchat Forum

Do you participate in our weekly Twitter chat? This is the place to continue the conversations, network with fellow chatters, and find recaps, topics and questions for upcoming chats.

How to Make the Most of Your Time at #CCExpo Messages in this topic - RSS

ericamarois
ericamarois

5/15/2017
ericamarois
ericamarois
Are you joining us next week in Orlando for Contact Center Expo & Conference? Then you don't want to miss today's chat. As always, the conversation kicks off at 1:00 ET. Justin Robbins is our host for today & here are the questions:

Icebreaker: If you could spend the day at any #Orlando park or attraction, what would it be & why? #ICMIchat #CCExpo

Q1: What's your reason for attending #CCExpo? What do you want to get out of the week? #ICMIchat

Q2: Nobody wants to over or under pack for a conference! What's something that you consider a "must have" in your bag? #ICMIchat #CCExpo

Q3: I think that connections are an important part of a conference. What tips do you have to make networking less awkward? #ICMIchat #CCExpo

Q4: It can be hard to set your agenda with so many session choices. How are you planning to make your decisions? #ICMIchat #CCExpo

Q5: How can people maximize their time in the Expo Hall? Visit every booth? Have a short list? What's your plan? #ICMIchat #CCExpo

Q6: For my conference veterans: What advice do you have for a 1st-time attendee? Any insider tips? #ICMIchat #CCExpo

Q7: What are you most looking forward to at #CCExpo? #ICMIchat

Q8: Are there any #CCExpo questions that the @CallCenterICMI team or I can answer before we get to Orlando? #ICMIchat

--
Erica Strother Marois
Community Strategist, ICMI
0 link