ICMI Contact Center Forum

HomeSmall Contact Center Forum

Work in a contact center with less than 75 agents? This is the space for you to ask questions, share unique challenges, and offer up advice.

Risk vs. Reward of Reducing SLA Goals Messages in this topic - RSS

Kristen NJ
Kristen NJ

2/23/2017
Kristen NJ
Kristen NJ
I need some help guys -- I am being asked to compose a response to the question "what would be the risk vs reward be if we reduced our SLA to 70% as well as an assessment if we reduced SLA goals to 60%"--- the center has a pretty volatile workload -- there is a sizable range in both call patterns by interval and AHT (5:00 -45:00 by type of call) and those variances will have more impact -- needless to say there will be a direct impact to the customer experience - but in addition there is a *real* potential that this change would impact the employee satisfaction yielding higher turnover - replacing agents is a time consuming and costly process in the pharma industry considering the amount of training required --

This question is definitely a first for me --and I know I need to focus of the cost since the term budget favor-ability was used a number of times -- but I really am at a loss in terms of how to not only calculating this but also how to communicate how much of a risk this will be and that I cannot provide a recommendation for or against a change like this without knowing the end goal
edited by Kristen NJ on 2/23/2017
0 link