Do you participate in our weekly Twitter chat? This is the place to continue the conversations, network with fellow chatters, and find recaps, topics and questions for upcoming chats.
How to Show Love To Your Customers
Justin Robbins (@JustinMRobbins) here & I'll be this week's host for our Valentine's Day edition of #ICMIchat.
Join me at 1pm ET on February 14, 2017 to discuss the following questions
Q1: How do you enable customers to contact your company when & where they need (and want) you the most.
Q2: Do you leverage social media or other methods to publically show customers appreciation? If so, how?
Q3: Customers love it when you personalize their experience. In what ways does your company personalize the #cx?
Q4: Sometimes, showing customers love means bending the rules. Do you empower agents to use discretion? What parameters are set?
Q5: You celebrate milestones with your BAE, so why not w/ customer loyalty too? How does your #cctr recognize loyal customers?
Q6: Customers are tired of #FakeBrands. How do you enable your customers to have an authentic relationship with your brand?
Q7: In what ways do you set yourself apart from the competition & encourage customers to choose your brand as their Valentine?
Q8: In what unique & fun ways does your company surprise & delight your customers?
I can't wait to see you there!
18 days ago
Customers are real lifeline of your business, and with huge clients base you cannot compete with your competitors. I will tell you five ways to which customers will fall in love with your business and indirectly you easily improve customer satisfaction score
1. Treat your Customers in right manner without losing your patience even he/she is angry with you. Find right solution for him/her
2. Respect Your Customers from your heart and try to find what he/she wants regarding products or services
3. Always Listen Hear What Your Customers are Saying
4. Continue to Satisfy Offer Ongoing Support and Specials
5. Build Trust Alert Customers to Large Scale Changes, Good or Bad