ICMI Contact Center Forum

Home#ICMIchat Forum

Do you participate in our weekly Twitter chat? This is the place to continue the conversations, network with fellow chatters, and find recaps, topics and questions for upcoming chats.

How to Make the Most of Your Time at #CCDemo Messages in this topic - RSS

jrobbins
jrobbins

10/18/2016
jrobbins
jrobbins
There is nothing quite like an ICMI conference! When I was managing contact centers, my attendance at the ICMI events was the highlight of my year and still to this day, I look forward to my time at Contact Center Expo & Conference and Contact Center Demo & Conference above anything else that I get to attend. This also means that the days leading up to the events are among some of the most exciting ones as the final preparations are underway. With next week being ICMI's Contact Center Demo & Conference, we couldn't think of anything better to discuss during #ICMIchat than how to make the most of the conference experience. Join me at 1pm ET as we discuss the following questions and I provide some additional tips and insider secrets!

Q1: Nobody wants to improperly pack for a conference. What do you consider as the "must have" items to pack along? #ICMIchat #CCDemo

Q2: Networking can be super awkward for some people. How do you like to break the ice at a conference? #ICMIchat #CCDemo

Q3: With so many session options, it can be a difficult choice. What's your plan of attack? #CCDemo #ICMIchat

Q4: Our technology vendors are a wealth of knowledge too. What questions should people be asking when they visit the #CCDemo hall? #ICMIchat

Q5: In your opinion, what's the most valuable aspect of attending #CCDemo? #ICMIchat

Q6: What advice would you give to a 1st time #CCDemo attendee? #ICMIchat
0 link