ICMI Contact Center Forum

Home#ICMIchat Forum

Do you participate in our weekly Twitter chat? This is the place to continue the conversations, network with fellow chatters, and find recaps, topics and questions for upcoming chats.

Strategic Impact Metrics Messages in this topic - RSS

jrobbins
jrobbins

8/23/2016
jrobbins
jrobbins
Customer contact centers have the potential to create value on three distinct levels:

Level 1, Efficiency

Level 2, Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty

Level 3, Strategic Value

In this week's #ICMIchat, we're digging in on that third level: Strategic Value. This is where we're able to understand how a contact center goes beyond individual customer interactions and contributes deeper business intelligence across an organization. We'll explore the metrics and best practices for enabling the contact center to help business units across the board improve products, services, and processes.

I'll be hosting this week and plan to cover the following questions during our hour together:

Q1: What is your contact center's #customerservice strategy? Do your #metrics REALLY reflect what's most important? #ICMIchat

Q2: What challenges do you face in communicating the contact center's value to the entire organization? #ICMIchat #strategy

Q3: Does your #contactcenter measure its overall Return on Investment to your organization? If so, how? #ICMIchat #ROI

Q4: Has your contact center provided business intelligence that led to product, service, or process improvements? Describe how. #ICMIchat

Q5: How is your contact center's budget created? What variables are considered & can it adapt to volume flucations? #ICMIchat #cctr

Q6: Do you think that your #contactcenter is short staffed? What challenges do you face in getting investment in headcount? #ICMIchat

Q7: How important is cost per contact in your organization? Is your CPC going up or down? What about overall costs? #ICMIchat #metrics

I hope that you'll plan to join me today at 1pm ET for the best hour of contact center expertise on Twitter!
0 link