ICMI Contact Center Forum

Home#ICMIchat Forum

Do you participate in our weekly Twitter chat? This is the place to continue the conversations, network with fellow chatters, and find recaps, topics and questions for upcoming chats.

Questions for 5/3: Training on a Budget Messages in this topic - RSS

jrobbins
jrobbins

5/2/2016
jrobbins
jrobbins
Hi, everyone! I'm excited to host another edition of #ICMIchat. This week we're discussing a topic that is near & dear to me: Training on a Budget. I'll be delivering a workshop at ICMI's Contact Center Expo & Conference in Long Beach next week called, "Training on a Shoestring: What Would MacGyver Do?" and this #ICMIchat is going to be a great preview of things to come in my session! Here are this week's questions:

Q1: In your opinion, why do contact centers struggle to make the most of their training dollars? #ICMIchat

Q2: What advice do you have for a #cctr leader who wants to get their training budget increased? #ICMIchat

Q3: How should a #cctr leader go about measuring the ROI of their training programs? #ICMIchat

Q4: What tips would you give to a #cctr leader who was recently asked to cut their training budget? #ICMIchat

Q5: How can a #cctr leader best measure the effectiveness of their training program? #ICMIchat

Q6: What ideas do you have for a #cctr leader who has to train on a new topic but can't add more new hire classroom time? #ICMIchat

Q7: What's your favorite resource for low or no cost training ideas, tools, etc? #ICMIchat
0 link