The Dynamic Contact Center
Client Site Training
Bring this course to your facility.
A fundamental overview for agents that builds a solid foundation in the language and basic measurement of contact centers and the agent’s role in the success of the operation
Contact center agents are the voice of a company (so to speak) but not always do they understand what's behind the everyday business of running a successful contact center. Through ICMI’s The Dynamic Contact Center classroom course, agents will gain perspective on why the contact center is important to the organization and how their role as an agent contributes to the success of both the center and the company.
The course offers agents a definition of the contact center as a coordinated system of people, processes, technologies and strategies, and allows them to discover how this system supports the organization’s mission statement. They’ll understand how the center functions as a hub of multi-channel communications for the entire organization and how these communications support the organization's mission. Most importantly, they’ll understand the value that the call center, and their role within the call center, provides to customers and the organization.
Agents then focus on “speaking the same language,” with an in-depth review of the key terms and acronyms that are unique to contact center operations. They’ll review the terms, concepts and definitions that relate to people, technology and operations, as well as the basic calculations and importance of each term. They’ll put all of the pieces together to discover how call centers measure success with a basic understanding of the five key categories of contact center measurement.
They’ll recognize how all of the measurements interrelate, how each key measurement is broken down, how it is measured overall, and the steps each agent can take to personally make an impact on the measure.
Finally, they’ll focus on key performance objectives for individual agents that directly affect the success of the contact center. They’ll look at how to measure their success as an agent by doing the right things at the right times via quality monitoring and adherence to schedule.
What you will learn:
- The value that their work provides to customers, the organization and employees
- Key terms and acronyms that are part of the everyday language of the contact center
- Measuring agent success in two key categories
- Key contact center measurements and how the agent has an impact on each
- Printable slide presentation
- Define "Call Center"
- Support the Mission
- Contributing to Business Units
- Review of Operational Terms
- Perspectives of Success
- Key Aspects of Quality
Please take a moment to read the cancellation policy.
Module 1 What Is a Call Center?
- Defining a Call Center
- Understand the call center as a hub of communication
- Learn how the call center supports the mission of the organization
- Learn the value of the call center to the organization and to the customers
- Learn how agents contribute to the organization through the call center
Module 2 and 3 Terms and Acronyms
- Define and use foundational terms, abbreviations, and acronyms
Module 4 Measuring the Call Center’s Success
- Defining Success
- Identify five key categories of call center measures
- Learn about agents’ impact on the five key categories and how that impacts the organization
Module 5 Measuring Your Success
- Identifying the two key categories for measuring agent success