Small Contact Centers: Measuring and Improving Performance
Access to course for 30 days.
OnDemand All-Access Pass
Access all virtual courses for 1 year.
You can master more effective small call center management by learning the finer points of measuring performance and using the information you gather to improve results.
Limited resources do not have to mean limited results. When you learn what is important to measure, gather accurate data, and use your metrics to tailor your coaching techniques, you will achieve greater performance—even if yours is a small call center. With ICMI’s Small Contact Centers: Measuring and Improving Performance virtual classroom course, you’ll learn which metrics are important, how to be as accurate as possible when obtaining them, and ways you can tailor your training and hiring practices accordingly.
This course details the different categories of metrics and helps you make sense of which ones are most critical to your key performance indicators (KPIs). We’ll help you explore how to best measure them and how you can use the results to positively influence individual performance. We’ll also reveal why quality monitoring is a must and the things you should be doing to get a handle on it.
In ICMI’s Small Contact Centers: Measuring and Improving Performance virtual classroom, you’ll also learn to take your coaching acumen to the next level in order to boost productivity and quality, encourage positive behaviors, change unwanted behaviors, affect culture, increase retention and more. Plus, we’ll reveal some of ICMI’s unique hiring practices—often very effective in smaller call centers.
What you will learn:
- Measuring the right things: Learn to identify what will get you the best results
- How to select agent measures to drive the right behaviors
- Unique hiring practices: Can they work for you?
- Ways you can increase retention
- Why recurrent training is vital
- Stepping up your communication for better results
- Identifying the low hanging fruit
- Printable slide presentation
- Industry articles
- Are Agents Delivering on the Promise Your Company Makes to Customers?
- Small Call Centers Must Keep Pace with Service Leaders in the Multichannel Age
- Small Call Centers Endure in an Industry of Giants
- Maximizing the Value of Your Call Monitoring Data
Pricing & Course Length
Pricing for this 2-hour virtual classroom course is for one computer and one telephone connection per session. An unlimited number of participants may attend through a single connection to WebEx.
Small Contact Centers: Forecasting and Scheduling
Please take a moment to read the cancellation policy.
Part 2: Measuring and Improving Performance
Module 1 Measuring the Right Things
- Metrics must reflect your strategy
- Measure Performance
Module 2 Selecting Agent Measures that Drive the Right Behaviors
- Quality Contact Handling and Monitoring
- Adherence to schedule
Module 3 Unique Hiring Practices
- Setting expectations
- Review skill requirements
Module 4 Increasing Retention
- Create diverse job functions
- Management Responsibilities
- Cross functional teams
Module 5 Advantages of a Monitoring and Coaching Program