Setting Agent Performance Targets
Online Training Pass
Access all virtual courses for 1 year.
Get the most out of monitoring by establishing performance standards that will achieve optimum results within your call center.
If your organization’s goals include building rapport, satisfying customers and making sales, it’s time for a monitoring program that’s tailored specifically toward achieving these results. ICMI’s Setting Agent Performance Targets course will put you on the fast track to creating a program fully focused on your call center’s mission.
Specific and measurable agent performance standards are the cornerstone of a successful monitoring program. Lay the groundwork for your program by establishing agent performance standards that drive successful interactions on the phone or through other means of communication. We’ll show you step-by-step how to determine the right contributors, use customer expectation and mission to guide you, and identify “sticky standards” when deciding how to measure success. This course will also help you properly adjust your organization’s monitoring process for email and text chat.
Whether you’re creating new performance objectives or want to revitalize your existing standards, ICMI’s Setting Agent Performance Targets course will help you determine the performance targets that will best communicate your priorities.
What you will learn:
- Activity vs. results: Establishing performance standards in line with your specific goals
- Performance Standards in Five Steps: ICMI’s proven approach to blueprinting your best plan
- Online considerations: Fine tuning the process for customer communications via email and text chats
- Printable slide presentation
- Industry article
- Are You Monitoring the Customer Promise?
- Sun Valley Bank Monitoring Form
- Email Monitoring Form
- Call Monitoring Form
Module 1 Activity vs. Results
Module 2 Performance Standards in 5 Steps
- Customer expectations vs. performance standard
- Sticky standards
Module 3 Online Consideration
- Using 5 step process
- Adjust required behaviors
- Monitor and update